Procharger Stage 2 Install

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Tapatalk doesn't show me that stuff, never seem to be able to get in front of my pc these days. I'll try to look at your build log tonight though. What did you use, crows foot or something?

Tapatalk spelling errors inside!
1/4" drive extension, 1/4" swivel, and 3/4 length socket. Then a normal short 1/4" socket. I have a shit ton of tools. 3 roll arounds worth.
Sponsored

Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S & 2016 Shelby GT350R
Sound tube is already gone. Look at my build thread. It took me less than 5 mins to remove it. The right tools helps a lot. Already have the hose to.

I will pull those bumper bolts as well this week.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
What about those bolts? They arent needed?

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Some people have left them out and actually the panel lines up better without them.

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
Some people have left them out and actually the panel lines up better without them.

I left them out but I noticed that a few times the bumper to fender panel would pop out half an inch or so, so I put them back in. They're not bad, they're just frustrating to take out and put back in because of how theyre located and theres next to no clearance for tools.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Pump gas tune revision ran 11.3 @127, 1.8 60ft.

I have about 17-18lbs in drag radials and the car felt like it was all over the track in the big end. No tire spin. Should I add some PSI?

I got yelled at about going too fast so I might wait until tonight to get one final pass when its cooler and put race tune in.

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual

I have about 17-18lbs in drag radials and the car felt like it was all over the track in the big end. No tire spin. Should I add some PSI?

I got yelled at about going too fast so I might wait until tonight to get one final pass when its cooler and put race tune in.
Getting yelled at for going too fast at a drag strip... Love it. I keep a helmet in my car in case I ever break out of the high 12's lol. Slicks and shafts, then socks. Should be about it for a while. Crazy how much money you can throw at going fast. If I sold everything I had today I could totally go on an amazing vacation lol

5.0 Steve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT

Load the race tune and give em the bird! Lol :D

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Getting yelled at for going too fast at a drag strip... Love it. I keep a helmet in my car in case I ever break out of the high 12's lol. Slicks and shafts, then socks. Should be about it for a while. Crazy how much money you can throw at going fast. If I sold everything I had today I could totally go on an amazing vacation lol

I'd take the car any day over a vacation. One might bring smiles for a week and the other brings smiles as long as you own it. :D

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
I'd take the car any day over a vacation. One might bring smiles for a week and the other brings smiles as long as you own it. :D
Except when it's constantly something wrong or not right or having to worry about it leaving you stranded. Thought I was getting primo stuff but it's really the same ol' same ol', just different marketing. Some days I'd leave it all behind, but when it's good its really fun.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Loaded the race tune and ran an 1/8 mile pass so I wouldn't get the boot.
It went 7.3 @ 102. Picked up 2mph and .15ET with race tune. I did make one last full pass with race tune but the car spun pretty good and ended up going 11.2 @ 127. Track safety dude said I was done for the night after that pass. I am happy the way the car is finally running.

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
Loaded the race tune and ran an 1/8 mile pass so I wouldn't get the boot.
It went 7.3 @ 102. Picked up 2mph and .15ET with race tune. I did make one last full pass with race tune but the car spun pretty good and ended up going 11.2 @ 127. Track safety dude said I was done for the night after that pass. I am happy the way the car is finally running.
Loving the results man!! So you spun the DR?! Awesome.

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
Btw, are you on a stock clutch or auto?