• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Procharger D1SC HO Kit Stg II intercooler

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
I wanna buy it but sadly gotta save my money cause I am only working part time because of school...I'm with you. This is a steal.

I hate having to be responsible...
Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Im gonna mention this here in case it helps the OP sell his kit. The OP is near me (next county over)...

Im willing to do a 3way trade if the buyer wants to further save some money and doesnt mind if he gets a P1sc or D1sc. I have a satin P1sc with normal gears, works great, no issue for a couple thousand miles. heres how it would go..

I get: the OPs D1sc.
Buyer gets: HO kit + my P1sc
OP gets: a reduced amount from buyer and the rest from me. (example- Buyer sends $4000 and I give the OP $750)

So the OP gets what hes asking for, buyer gets an even better bargin on boost and I get D1sc. The kit with my P1sc would ship together.

jayvajj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
hrmmm...And I live in the middle of you two

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
Im gonna mention this here in case it helps the OP sell his kit. The OP is near me (next county over)...

Im willing to do a 3way trade if the buyer wants to further save some money and doesnt mind if he gets a P1sc or D1sc. I have a satin P1sc with normal gears, works great, no issue for a couple thousand miles. heres how it would go..

I get: the OPs D1sc.
Buyer gets: HO kit + my P1sc
OP gets: a reduced amount from buyer and the rest from me. (example- Buyer sends $4000 and I give the OP $750)

So the OP gets what hes asking for, buyer gets an even better bargin on boost and I get D1sc. The kit with my P1sc would ship together.
Thats a hell of a deal for someone not trying to set the world on fire.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
hrmmm...And I live in the middle of you two
That would be perfect. And Mak would be the go to place for procharger install down here.

Sponsored

OP
OP

50racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black/Black GT Premium A10 PP1 Magnaride
It is sold