Sponsored

Procharger and what IM

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
I'm also interested in a comparison between GT350 & B302 IM. Someone else mentioned it as well, but my car pulls all the way to 7500 and the power never drops off. I'm assuming it would go to 8K without nosing over, but I haven't tried it yet.

For me I don't lack any top end flow, well, it's not causing my power to peak and drop, so I'm most curious as to what these manifolds would do on a Paxton or big procharger car running 14+ lbs of boost.

For now I can't say if the stock mani is holding me back from making more power, but I sure am curious if it's a simple bolt on for decent gains.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
As far as simple for gain, they claim 40hp... However, not cheap hp lol

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt procharged,2012 GT F1X Procharged
Now I don't know what to do again lol [MENTION=20966]diablomatt[/MENTION] with all the cars you have tuned & seeing these mani's performance first hand what do you think is the best choice for FI?
Thanks!

boss 302 is my vote. its is designed for exactly what a procharger does. high rpm. i have seen no mileage loss with the boss over the gt350. plus its cheaper. just have to know how to tune it properly as the entire system is designed around imrc. you cant just shut them off. i like the holley the absolute best but its slightly harder to install.

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
boss 302 is my vote. its is designed for exactly what a procharger does. high rpm. i have seen no mileage loss with the boss over the gt350. plus its cheaper. just have to know how to tune it properly as the entire system is designed around imrc. you cant just shut them off. i like the holley the absolute best but its slightly harder to install.
There's a reason the high power centri and turbo builds use the Boss intake.
Sponsored