• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

PRICE REDUCE: Babied 2015 Grey GT PP #42

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Price Updated: $31,500, absolute lowest I am willing to take. Dealership offered me 31,000 for the car if I can return it back to stock, I can get well over 2,000 on the part out, this is completely fair!

Well guys, I never thought i'd in a million years that I would be selling the car that I absolutely worked my a** off to pre-order. Due to a possible new internship opportunity and bigger, better car goals, I am looking to sell my car this summer before I put another 20,000 miles on it before next year... I figured i'd list it on here first and get any questions answered now so it is ready when the time comes...

This is a Magnetic Metallic Grey 2015 Mustang GT Premium originally with the premium black leather. I am #42 on the owners registry, this is one of the first 2015 mustangs ever made. I have had zero issues with it so far.

The car is daily driven with 20,500 miles currently on it, about 15,000 of those miles are highway from my commute to my university back to home on the weekends. The oil has been changed to 5w-30 Penzoil Ultra-Platinum, at 2,500 miles, 10,000 miles, 17,500 miles. The car has been detailed with the full selection of blackfire detailing products. It has seen the dragstrip three times. I have taken extremely good care of this vehicle, this was a dream come true being able to save up and own this car. It has been driven in the winter, but I did the proper preparation and assured that the paint and underbody was protected.

I am looking for $31,500. I have a giant folder of millions of recipients, the window sticker, vinyls, and tons of extras documenting almost everything in the car. All aftermarket warranties will transfer to your name if any of the aftermarket components were to go bad which i am going to say is very very unlikely.

Build thread: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10974

This car is a head turner, the stance is absolutely perfect and functional, full suspension travel and no worry about bottoming out anything other than the rear shocks if you hit a massive pothole which I do not recommend doing... The cammed-tune paired with my custom exhaust is an amazing sound, I have received nothing but compliments on it.

I can get more pictures of the blue contrast stitching or anything for that matter, the blue really is a nice accent color to the grey. The black leather has been swapped out with the OEM cloth recaros, it was a premium car before and there are a ton of people out there who would swap leather for the recaros 1 for 1.

I have spent 100s of hours on this car modifying it properly, tons of r & d work, and going above and beyond to make sure this thing drives better than stock, being able to drive like a track car when pushed, and maintaining reliability. The interior is very very quiet with the exhaust on quiet mode, passengers in my car say it is comparable to stock. You would not know the difference other than the loud grunt on throttle paired with the crazy induction noise. Probably in the $7,000 dollar ballpark in modifications + wheels/tires range, this isn't including the labor that went in.

Again, this is just a feeler and the price is not firm, please do not low ball me. You will not be disappointed with this car.

Build:
2015 Mustang GT Premium 400A
-Magnetic Metallic
-Ebony Premium Trim Interior
-Performance Package
-Enhanced Security Package
-Rear Park Assist
-Navigation
-Sticker price was very close to $43,000 new.

Ordered: 06/03/14
Build Date: 10/09/14
In Production: 10/02/14
Build Completed: 10/09/14
Awaiting Shipment: 10/16/14
In Transit: 10/22/14
DELIVERED: 10/22/14

Modifications:

Engine/Drivetrain
PMAS V2 Cold Air Intake (pictured is the old intake tube, the newer, slimmer, more OEM style tube is now on the car)
JLT Air-to-Oil Catch Can put on when the car had 40 miles
Lund Racing N-Gauge and Tune
, Whiteline Trans bushing, and FTBR trans-shifter mount available but currently off the car
Custom Quad-tip, dual mode exhaust that is fully functioning.

Suspension:
ISC N1 Coilovers, Street-Sport Valving, 9k front and 14k rear rates
Steeda Subframe Bushing Kit
Steeda Subframe Alignment Bushings
Whiteline Transmission Bushing
SPC Front Camber Bolts
Full Tilt Boogie Racing Knuckle-To-Toe Link Bearings (FT548)
ISC N1 Camber Plates
ISC N1 Front Adjustable Swaybar Endlinks
Whiteline Rear Adjustable Swaybar Endlinks
Custom Alignment based off of 350r (more aggressive, can align back to stock specs if asked) Camber: -2.1 degrees F, 6.5 degrees caster, -.08 total toe out (-04 each side) front, -1.4 degrees R camber, +.34 total toe-in rear (.17 each side)

Wheel Mods:
Summer: 19x10 / 19x11 MRR GT350 Replicas with 275/35/19 Nitto NT05 + 305/35/19 Nitto NT05 - brand new, barely broken in.
Custom Ford Wheel Center Caps

Interior Modifications:
Diode Dynamics interior LED
Blue interior Welt
Blue Valve Covers
Blue Dyed Contrast Stitching
Redlinegoods Custom Alcantara Shift Boot, E-Brake Boot, Center Console Cover
OEM Cloth Recaro Seats w/ Blue stitching
Custom Blue-Led Exhaust Switch replacing cigarette lighter in front
Black Painted Shift Lockout, and Cups

Exterior Mods:
Blue 5.0 Dot
Diode Dynamics Reverse Light
30% Lumar Tint all around
Dark Anchorroom Tailight tint
Ceramic Ford Blue Brake Caliper Paint
Dark Anchorroom Corner Blackouts

Here is a video of the car's exhaust, ON QUIET MODE. GT350-esq huh? The mic is crap and the tone is much more deep than it appears

Sponsored

Last edited:

kroy11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelby
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Manual GT
Looks awesome man! Sucks you might have to sell it but it sounds like good opportunities ahead for you! Best of luck!

OP
OP
derieuz

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Thank you, the future owner will realize he is getting much more car than he paid for

Sponsored