Premier Trim Color Accent

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Just got back from the dealership and ALL the 2015's had white stitching on the seats and NONE of them had 68B. They also had the soft center console and the hard plastic upper doors.

So other than the soft upper door panels and the 'leather/pleather" dash, what does 68B add? Assuming I get ebony.
Sponsored

Zavadoza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Convenience Pack Ruby Red
Just got back from the dealership and ALL the 2015's had white stitching on the seats and NONE of them had 68B. They also had the soft center console and the hard plastic upper doors.

So other than the soft upper door panels and the 'leather/pleather" dash, what does 68B add? Assuming I get ebony.
You're getting a higher quality of leather for the seats. I've sat in a '15 GT Premium and one with 68B. The leather you get with Premier Trim with Color Accent Group is more supple. It's soft and very comfortable. The stitching with this package is real, not glued on with the appearance of stitching.

bstreet5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem OF (on order)
Yes, that's the Ebony version of PCAG. The "color" being the silver/white stitching. Redline adds actual color, but if you don't like the brick red then Ebony it must be. Personally I wish there was a real saddle color in PCAG. It would look great with the reds and blue, among others. Maybe for 16.

You should be able to change your order until it's scheduled for production. If you just got your VIN, you may have time but don't delay.
Thanks Old 5 Oh, contacted my dealer this morning and they put in the change. Just waiting to make sure it's confirmed/accepted.

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
the upper door panels are soft touch with Premier Trim 68B

OP
OP

STAMPEDE

Threads
Reaction score
After reading this thread, I'm really tempted to get this pkg, but I absolutely can't stand the contrast stitching. It looks so cheap. Kind of like a wallet made for a child.

Anyone have comparison pics? (premier trim vs standard) Especially the dash and the center console/armrest.
Some of the finest auto interiors in the world have contrast stitching standard and as a very expensive option on others ...if done right it looks quite nice.

Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR

You get additional stitching on the shifter boot, dash and an additional stitching line on the seats. I am not certain if the center storage compartment has different stitching depending on this option. Also the seat backs and bottoms have different styled perforations. As others have said you get soft touch door panels and better quality leather. The door card is also perforated vs solid leather as well (unless someone else can debunk this last statement)

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic

Once again it just goes to show how uncommon or confusing, option 68B is, or when you ask someone about it they are confused as to what it is. This just should have been included automatically with the Premium package. I mean its just a little over $300 for this option. So many people still have no idea what this is. Even the guys at the dealers are like..."huh, what?"

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
So we no longer think a non-PP car with 68B gets a different dash panel? It's just the brushed aluminum the premium pkg already comes with?

Malikona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R1
So we no longer think a non-PP car with 68B gets a different dash panel? It's just the brushed aluminum the premium pkg already comes with?
Did we ever think it came with a different dash panel? ;) Cuz it doesn't.
Sponsored