jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Now if they could just do something about the terrible sound quality. Other brands' SiriusXM systems sound a lot better, even given the compressed signal coming in.
Sponsored

Tw00sh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 1965 Mustang Coupe
So After swapping in the new part (HR3Z-10E893-ACPTM) I have not has any "Acquiring signal" problems. This fixed the issue entirely and is easy to do. Thanks!

Myfirst4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium
I currently have 3 cars with Sirius/XM and I've come to learn all the local spots that block the reception. My new mustang loses it's connections in all of them, but at least twice as many more. It was so bad at first I thought there may be a loose connection, but I soon realized it was always at the same spots. One is on a major highway with absolutely no overpass or building in sight.

Anyone else experiencing this?
I too have awful Sirius reception in my 2016 convertible. Lose signal constantly in open areas.

SallyStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Susan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Wow, I love this forum. Thank you Adrian Cable you are correct. I just replaced my antenna and now no more acquiring signal.
I did encounter a problem with ordering. I have a 2016 and requested the correct updated part and , Though one website said the part replaces the earlier model and another website says it supersedes the model, they sent me the antenna for my 2016 HR3Z10E893ABPTM - NOT ACBPTM. If you order make sure if they ask you for your vin number to put modified and not your vin number!
Sponsored