Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
Nice! Never seen you driving around haha
I basically live at work and the gym lol so my car is garaged a lot of the time but nights and weekends im usually cruising around :headbang: tinted oxford white PP with all black accents and roof wrap

Foxracing19931

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium
I basically live at work and the gym lol so my car is garaged a lot of the time but nights and weekends im usually cruising around :headbang: tinted oxford white PP with all black accents and roof wrap
Ah okay yeah I'd definitely notice a white one now that I'm thinking of it I might have seen you at sheets awhile back idk haha but I need to get my windows tinted where'd you go to get yours done at?

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Ah okay yeah I'd definitely notice a white one now that I'm thinking of it I might have seen you at sheets awhile back idk haha but I need to get my windows tinted where'd you go to get yours done at?
I got my windows tinted and roof wrapped at Tint Plus in Moon twp. The guy does pretty good work, just thought they were a little unprofessional with how they handled business/answers phones/sets appointments/etc. also if you take it there offer him cash and he will scratch the sales tax. Another good place to go is Blue Wave Auto Spa by Ross Park Mall. I had them do my girls VW jetta turned out perfect. Also Team Nutz is another choice in Pittsburgh.

Sponsored

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
You weren't driving around south park yesterday were you?

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
You weren't driving around south park yesterday were you?
nope. was driving around Wexford/Cranberry/Zelie area all weekend

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I got my windows tinted and roof wrapped at Tint Plus in Moon twp. The guy does pretty good work, just thought they were a little unprofessional with how they handled business/answers phones/sets appointments/etc. also if you take it there offer him cash and he will scratch the sales tax. Another good place to go is Blue Wave Auto Spa by Ross Park Mall. I had them do my girls VW jetta turned out perfect. Also Team Nutz is another choice in Pittsburgh.
I'm in the North Hills area and go up to Cranberry all the time. I'll be sure to keep an eye out. I wanna get my windows tinted this summer too, so thanks for the tips on places!

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Cool, I work down in wexford. Are there still C&C type meets up there? I havent been home in like 9 years...

the only meet I really know about is the starlite cruise on Friday summer nights right across from the sheetz in wexford across 19. thanks kinda why I subscribed to this thread to see if I could find more about local meets, shows, etc.

Sponsored

Foxracing19931

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium
Cool, I work down in wexford. Are there still C&C type meets up there? I havent been home in like 9 years...
Yeah there's still a c&c every other Saturday during the summer I believe

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Yeah, every other Saturday morning there's a Cars and Coffee meet at Generoasta coffee. I usually go to most of them unless it rains. They should start up in April sometime. They'll be announcing the 2016 schedule soon.

Foxracing19931

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium
oh sweet.. anyone plan on going to 1/4 this suumer?

66coupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Yeah, every other Saturday morning there's a Cars and Coffee meet at Generoasta coffee. I usually go to most of them unless it rains. They should start up in April sometime. They'll be announcing the 2016 schedule soon.
I was going up Rt 19 to Cranberry this morning and it looked like Cars and Coffee was happening. I guess the season has started.

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Just picked on my '16 comp orange. Mostly in the south hills and south side area.
Sponsored