Sponsored

Peel Off Stickers

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base
Yeah, oh k
Can you share the stickers that you have on your car? What are you trying to communicate? It sounds like you're looking to pick a fight. I personally think that's a really bad idea, especially these days where people isolate and divide but if you have other reasons, please share.

The vast majority of members here appear to be from the US...We're all on the same team. Disagreement and discussion is healthy...but being an ass through bumper stickers and name calling on internet forums is, in my opinion, pathetic and a discredit to your parents or whomever raised you.

oldgeezer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT base, Ingot Silver, 6MT, 3.55
No stickers on my car. Any kind of sticker that makes a real statement just increases the chances of vandalism.

Sponsored

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Can you share the stickers that you have on your car? What are you trying to communicate? It sounds like you're looking to pick a fight. I personally think that's a really bad idea, especially these days where people isolate and divide but if you have other reasons, please share.

The vast majority of members here appear to be from the US...We're all on the same team. Disagreement and discussion is healthy...but being an ass through bumper stickers and name calling on internet forums is, in my opinion, pathetic and a discredit to your parents or whomever raised you.

How is a POW/MIA decal considered "being an ass through bumper stickers"?

That said I think stickers of any kind belong on toolboxes and not cars/trucks...but it's your car so do what you like.

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
I'd stay away from an actual bumper sticker on a Mustang. Make it a tastefully small and subtle window sticker and either put it on the back window or the rear quarter window(s).

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Find a vinyl stick on one.

I have a Corsa Performance decal on my car that's vinyl stick on. But I'm also sponsored by them...

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base
I agree with the "never" crowd. While a POW sticker is obviously a message that anyone can (or should) support, that would be a rare exception in the world of bumper sticker messaging.
How is a POW/MIA decal considered "being an ass through bumper stickers"?
Did you mean to quote me on that? I actually pointed that out as an exception to the rule. Most stickers that I see are much more divisive and mean-spirited.

Anyway, I deal with and get along with the complete spectrum of American political leanings in my daily life and my job...and I don't know of a soul who doesn't care deeply about veterans or get sick at the thought of POWs and soldiers missing in action.

Well, except our president who prefers people who didn't get captured.

Ok...I can't respect all positions.
:doh:

IMO, we owe these men and women everything we have.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

This sticker would have added more horsepower, but your engine isn't a vtec.
Sponsored