PAXTON JLT?

Repo58

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base PP NOVI 2200
Has anyone found an alternative for the Novi 2200 CAI? I have the JLT and don't like the look of it. It seems a little restrictive and oddly shaped. It sits half perched on top of my radiator. And I lost the freaking Paxton sticker... Thoughts?
Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
turbo screen will gain you 1 lb of boost....

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
the tube isn't from jlt, thats from paxton, the jlt is the filter and housing on the end.

there is only so much you can do to squeeze everything in the engine bay. at the track we run open blower for max boost. on the street i run a race filter

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
You can run a filter right on the blower for the street and pull it for the track.

K&N Part # RU-2510

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
You can run a filter right on the blower for the street and pull it for the track.

K&N Part # RU-2510
I've been debating going that route too. With the boss intake the charge piping sits higher, so the blower inlet tube hits the hood. Debating if I want to cut the shroud...lol

OP
OP

Repo58

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base PP NOVI 2200
the tube isn't from jlt, thats from paxton, the jlt is the filter and housing on the end.

there is only so much you can do to squeeze everything in the engine bay. at the track we run open blower for max boost. on the street i run a race filter
What do you do with the line that runs from the driver side PCV to the intake tube in order to run the race filter directly to the blower inlet?
Sponsored