Partial VIN?

Cookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'13 Boss 302
Out of interest, what dealer did you order from, Stiggy?

Matt (Cookie) ordered from the one in Reading as is also chasing.......although I think he won't get much info yet as he "only" ordered about 8 weeks ago
Just registered on here and thanks for the heads up TT on this. I actually ordered 15 weeks ago now and will be calling the two contacts kindly posted by Stiggy above tomorrow!!! :rant:

I'll let you know the outcome...
Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
I was told I'd get a "beginning of Nov" build date..... But on putting my VIN into ETIS I've got 30/11.... Order placed on Feb 2nd, but I suspect my dealer sat on for some time.....

Seriously considering knocking the whole thing on the head and getting an XK8R:paddle:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Just registered on here and thanks for the heads up TT on this. I actually ordered 15 weeks ago now and will be calling the two contacts kindly posted by Stiggy above tomorrow!!! :rant:

I'll let you know the outcome...

Welcome aboard, matey :welcome:

Actual

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 V8 GT Auto Fastback Black
Gowrings - who have been utterly and completely useless. There's actually a fair chance he'll see his car before mine at this rate!

A potted history:

Placed order 15th April...

..partial VIN (so car doesn't sound very built to me) and an ETA of April 9th!! :(
Checked ETIS and looks like car hasn't been built yet.
If your VIN comes up on ETIS then the build should be within a week or so.

Also get your window sticker which appears about 1 week before the build and the top row has the Blend date which is the scheduled date of your build. The "original" window sticker link has stopped working but this may work http://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
If your VIN comes up on ETIS then the build should be within a week or so.

Also get your window sticker which appears about 1 week before the build and the top row has the Blend date which is the scheduled date of your build. The "original" window sticker link has stopped working but this may work http://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html
I'd love to think this was true but I have a VIN and Vista states my build date w/c 11/1/16.
Sponsored