Sponsored

Paint repair???

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
So my wife's magnetic pony received a nasty little knick in the paint on the nose. I think it will need to be sanded filled polished??

Do any of you guys know a badass paint repair/detail guy in the DFW area!???

Appreciate it fellers!:cheers:
Sponsored

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Sadly I'm not sure one exist. I'm use several different shops over the years trying to find a good one and none of them would I recommend.

OP
OP
Tele5.0

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
Sadly I'm not sure one exist. I'm use several different shops over the years trying to find a good one and none of them would I recommend.
darnit......any suggestions? I am scared as hell to try and wet sand it or whatever myself.

Timm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
I know a great one in Louisiana, about 6 hours or so from you

Pootie_Stang

Wah Dah Ta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP Base
I took my old s2000 to stuart's paint and body when i got rear ended bc everyone raves about their work. Took almost a month to fix a minor rear bumper collision (rear bumper and crash bar only) and the paint didn't match very well. Wouldn't recommend

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tele5.0

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
I know a great one in Louisiana, about 6 hours or so from you
I'm tempted but would probably pick up a couple more there and back lol

OP
OP
Tele5.0

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
I took my old s2000 to stuart's paint and body when i got rear ended bc everyone raves about their work. Took almost a month to fix a minor rear bumper collision (rear bumper and crash bar only) and the paint didn't match very well. Wouldn't recommend
Yup, saw some bad reviews on them as well

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Mikes paint and body in lewisville has done the best paint work by far out of the different shops I tried over the years. There service leaves something to be desired and the guy that you deal with likes to run his mouth which is the only reason I wouldn't recommend them.

OP
OP
Tele5.0

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
Mikes paint and body in lewisville has done the best paint work by far out of the different shops I tried over the years. There service leaves something to be desired and the guy that you deal with likes to run his mouth which is the only reason I wouldn't recommend them.
Haha. What's up with him running his mouth? Lol. I have had more than a few run ins with cocky SOBs. Ugh I try to stay out of trouble these days.

Also looked up Magic Touch in Lewisville. I'll let you guys know who I find. ;)

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Haha. What's up with him running his mouth? Lol. I have had more than a few run ins with cocky SOBs. Ugh I try to stay out of trouble these days.

Also looked up Magic Touch in Lewisville. I'll let you guys know who I find. ;)
Just seemed like he always had something to say about my car that he didn't like. I finally told him I wasn't paying for his opinion so he can shut the fuck up and do what I did pay him for.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tele5.0

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
Just seemed like he always had something to say about my car that he didn't like. I finally told him I wasn't paying for his opinion so he can shut the fuck up and do what I did pay him for.
What an ass! Yeah that would bother me as well.

Jasber

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Ingot Silver
Ever come up with a good place? My new Black Mamba hood will deliver tomorrow or Tuesday, and although I'm tempted to try and paint it myself, I really would rather let someone with experience and good cred do the work.

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to hear about your wife's ride. I'm getting a new windshield today.. 445.00. Lol. Rocks suck.

OP
OP
Tele5.0

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
Sorry to hear about your wife's ride. I'm getting a new windshield today.. 445.00. Lol. Rocks suck.

Oh it's all good. That was before the wrap you saw at the TMI event.

Sucks on the new windshield man. When did that happen?

OP
OP
Tele5.0

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
Ever come up with a good place? My new Black Mamba hood will deliver tomorrow or Tuesday, and although I'm tempted to try and paint it myself, I really would rather let someone with experience and good cred do the work.

Man we did not. We ended up just having the guys who did a suntek wrap get the paint from ford and touch them up. Turned out pretty good and the wrap has already prevented several other "would be" chips.
Sponsored