Sponsored

Ouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
If you blow the photo way up, you can see it's says "GT" on the rear trunk emblem. Wasn't sure if it was an Ecoboost or GT 50th Annv Mustang until I blew the photo way up to verify.
GT stands for "Great Traction."
Sponsored

Qwkynuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
Wonder if he's selling his wheels. Those would look great on my car :thumbsup:
Hope this wasn't Qwkynuf
Thanks for thinking of me. Wasn't me, though. My car is safely in my driveway while I work in Atlanta this week.

Sure is a hard photo to look at...

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
Can't imagine being stuck in there after, trapped, unable to call for help and just hoping someone noticed you fly into a tree.
These cars have 911 Assist that will call 911 automatically when the airbags deploy. Operator can be heard over the audio system using SYNC's bluetooth features assuming your cell phone is still in the car (not ejected far away during the accident). Car's GPS will help fire/police find the car quickly even if the driver is unconscious.

Texican1911

Ford Certified Sales Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a Lightning Blue with Midnight Blue 20" wheels Safe & Smart, Active Exhaust, Shaker
These cars have 911 Assist that will call 911 automatically when the airbags deploy. Operator can be heard over the audio system using SYNC's bluetooth features assuming your cell phone is still in the car (not ejected far away during the accident). Car's GPS will help fire/police find the car quickly even if the driver is unconscious.
"My flip phone doesn't have bluetooth". Yes. This still happens. It's almost 2016.

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
I didn't know Danica Patrick drove a Mustang.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Most modern cars automatically lock the doors starting at a low speed. Volvo believed that we should drive with doors unlocked, so that if we are knocked out, then a rescuer is not impeded in helping us. I have always believed in this logic.

I don't recall hearing my car's locks as I drive off. I need to test this out.
Sponsored