Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
The green mirrors, green GT350 fender emblems, green lights and wing are hideous! I don't like the stripe either. Should of kept it stock but maybe just a one off unique paint color AND different one off wheels with something representing a P51-D. Less is more. The cars appearance is perfect from the factory already.

Sound_SS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Trailblazer SS
i love that ford participates in this. awesome car for an awesome cause! anyone hating on this clearly does not understand the point of the build :rolleyes:

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
i love that ford participates in this. awesome car for an awesome cause! anyone hating on this clearly does not understand the point of the build :rolleyes:
Its great that its for charity. That doesnt make it immune to criticism. Wouldnt a better, more tasteful modification bring in higher bids? I imagine people are going to want to drive it after they buy it.

Sponsored

Sound_SS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Trailblazer SS
Its great that its for charity. That doesnt make it immune to criticism. Wouldnt a better, more tasteful modification bring in higher bids? I imagine people are going to want to drive it after they buy it.
lol who takes time out of their day to criticize the appearance of a car built for charity? probably people that can't afford what it would cost for the winning bid.
do you really think the mod list on this car is going to dictate what it brings at auction? last year's apollo edition had lighting underneath similar to 'ole yeller' and it made $230k for the EAA. rest assured ford knows what they are doing and will have no problem getting high bids ;)

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
No I understand the point of the build, it's just ugly and those green mirrors, neon and stripe are puke!

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
lol who takes time out of their day to criticize the appearance of a car built for charity? probably people that can't afford what it would cost for the winning bid.
do you really think the mod list on this car is going to dictate what it brings at auction? last year's apollo edition had lighting underneath similar to 'ole yeller' and it made $230k for the EAA. rest assured ford knows what they are doing and will have no problem getting high bids ;)
So I have to be able to afford the winning bid to criticize the car? :crazy:

I didn't say they wouldn't get any high bids, I said they would probably get higher bids if the car was more tastefully done. They are pitching a 2Fast2Furious car to an older crowd.

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
57521337.jpg

Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score