Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB magnetic Convertible
Ordered 27th May
Build date 21st October
Currently in Zeebrugger - arrived 8th dec
Estimated delivery to dealer end jan
Much sooner than I thought - but quite a while from arrival in ZeebruggerZeebrugger to delivery to dealer?
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 27th May
Build date 21st October
Much sooner than I thought - but quite a while from arrival in ZeebruggerZeebrugger to delivery to dealer?
Jan is purely down to ford shutting down i'd assume (Realistically it could get to you before christmas, it takes no longer than a day to cross the channel etc)

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
Jan is purely down to ford shutting down i'd assume (Realistically it could get to you before christmas, it takes no longer than a day to cross the channel etc)
Once unloaded in Zeebrugge there is EU customs clearance, vehicle undersealing and the sailings from Zeebrugge to Southampton for Ford are twice weekly.

Hence a possible 3 weeks in Zeebrugge plus as you mention everyone is shut down between Christmas and New Year so over this period you should allow at least 4 weeks.

Zerocool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting 2016 Mustang
Ordered 27th May
Build date 21st October

Yeah my order date was May 7th and I'm being told today to expect something similar for mine in January.

Still hoping for February as I have to shift on my current motor and move house lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
:frusty:

I ordered 4th july, seems they never processed my order until august and have had nada information about a build date.
I ordered 21st July and it was processed on the 4th August.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I got an update from my dealer today, our suspicions that RHD and LHD are not produced at the same time, RHD are done in batches. Ford US work differently to Ford UK, Ford US produce LHD mustangs as stock cars, aka produce then sell, apparently (according to my dealer) they can't grasp that these cars are already sold in UK markets and people in the Uk want them. They've been building our model cars since august in 'batches' and another large wave (Waves house the batches) begins in Jan, there's some 'Flailing orders' on the back end of the August production line that need to be tied up this side of 2016 as well. Blah blah more salesman spiel.

QUIRKESTER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dom
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke - Volvo XC 90 T8 - Ford Mustang GT
Had a prompt email back from Karen yesterday:

"Hi Dominic

This has a January build date still. I will place it on my chasers list to ensure it is segmented at the end of the month and moved into Plant asap so we can get a VIN for your mustang.

I will do this on Tuesday at the weekly meeting for you. I shall let you know when I hear back from them.

It is great news indeed that some have made it. I am lucky enough to have driven one last week and my goodness they go!

Kind regards
Karen"

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Had a prompt email back from Karen yesterday:

"Hi Dominic

This has a January build date still. I will place it on my chasers list to ensure it is segmented at the end of the month and moved into Plant asap so we can get a VIN for your mustang.

I will do this on Tuesday at the weekly meeting for you. I shall let you know when I hear back from them.

It is great news indeed that some have made it. I am lucky enough to have driven one last week and my goodness they go!

Kind regards
Karen"
I got the same style responce (not same wording). Karens good, so is Andy, i'm glad they're both involved with us fanatics :):ford:

Thiaraa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi guys so just needed somewhere to rant and been sign posted to this part of the forum. Ordered my TY GT 24/01/15. Built 28/09/15. Gate released 01/10/15. Then went on to miss several vessels and ended up being booked on to a broken down vessel delaying things further. So originally when I ordered I was repeatedly promised a Q4 2015 Delivery as many others at the time. However my vista delivery dates have gone as follows:

30/11/15
19/12/15
01/01/16
16/01/16
06/02/16

Anyone got any guesses as to if I will ever get this or if it will end up being Q4 2016? I have emailed Karen and Andy a few times over the past couple of weeks but no replies. Have tried again today. My dealer states its all in the hands of Ford and that they know and can do very little other than just look at vista and tell me what it says. As I was promised a Q4 2015 delivery, I have sold my car and will no longer have it after the Christmas period. I am stuck having to share my mums Fiesta to get to work and being a Doctor in A&E my shift patterns with lots of night shifts make it difficult to use public transport. The whole thing is getting quite ridiculous tbh. Would really appreciate some input.

Thanks

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Hi guys so just needed somewhere to rant and been sign posted to this part of the forum. Ordered my TY GT 24/01/15. Built 28/09/15. Gate released 01/10/15. Then went on to miss several vessels and ended up being booked on to a broken down vessel delaying things further. So originally when I ordered I was repeatedly promised a Q4 2015 Delivery as many others at the time. However my vista delivery dates have gone as follows:

30/11/15
19/12/15
01/01/16
16/01/16
06/02/16

Anyone got any guesses as to if I will ever get this or if it will end up being Q4 2016? I have emailed Karen and Andy a few times over the past couple of weeks but no replies. Have tried again today. My dealer states its all in the hands of Ford and that they know and can do very little other than just look at vista and tell me what it says. As I was promised a Q4 2015 delivery, I have sold my car and will no longer have it after the Christmas period. I am stuck having to share my mums Fiesta to get to work and being a Doctor in A&E my shift patterns with lots of night shifts make it difficult to use public transport. The whole thing is getting quite ridiculous tbh. Would really appreciate some input.

Thanks
I am going to ask the obvious.
Have you been down the Andy Barratt and Karen Batt route??

Sponsored

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT

30/11/15
19/12/15
01/01/16
16/01/16
06/02/16

Thanks
Identical problems (see my signature for the story) as I have had with my CO GT missing boats but I have been told mine is meant to be on the Galveston Highway, which set sale last Thursday. It's current location is heading in to Charleston docks and then it will be on it's way over to Zeebrugge.
I wonder why the boats sail from Baltimore to Brunswick and then back on itself to Charleston :headbonk:

matt020876

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt (Surprise)
Vehicle(s)
Carless till she arrived
That must be so annoying - feel for you. Especially as people who ordered June/july 2015 will be getting their cars about that time too...

Thiaraa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am going to ask the obvious.
Have you been down the Andy Barratt and Karen Batt route??
Have tried a few times over the last couple of weeks but no replies. Today ive emailed Andy, Karen and Deysha hoping someone will give me some info. But yeah its really annoying as I rushed to get my deposit down at the very first opportunity so that I would be one of the first getting mine, but it hardly seems to matter as June/ July orders at probably going to get thier before mine. I have a horrible feeling my car has been damaged at the docks or somewhere and has gone back to the factory to be repaired or something.

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
Feel your pain mate. I put a deposit down 22nd Jan, car was built 28th Sept but has only arrived in Zeebrugge last week.

My dealer still has no idea when it will get here. Getting pretty fed up about it now, especially as later orders have already been delivered.

My dealer has a garage full of Mustangs because the people that ordered them don't want them yet, some are even waiting for March.

I want mine now!!!!!!!