Ohio Thread

EngineerDave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 401A + Extras, 98 F-250LD
Tony are there any decent meet ups in the Cincy area? I'm just across the river near that god awful water tower.
Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Tony are there any decent meet ups in the Cincy area? I'm just across the river near that god awful water tower.
Hello there. There's a few of us in the Cincinnati area that post here, including someone from Newport. Hopefully we'll be able to get together soon. I go out to a cruise-in in Milford on Friday evenings where there are other Mustang owners. I've seen S550s at Fuel (on Riverside Drive just east of downtown) on Saturday mornings for cars & coffee.

I'll definitely be putting something out in the coming weeks here. Looking forward to meeting folks!

Of course, I head north to Michigan (Detroit area) in August around the time of the Woodward Dream Cruise to Mustang Alley. That is one giant meet-up, and I have no doubts there will be quite a few S550 owners there this year.

BYTOR1969

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO ECOBOOST CONVERTIBLE
Finally winter has come to an end, I picked this up last week. CO with ceramic interior, Ecoboost. It's my first mustang what a blast to drive my 3 year old loves it, notice the black with orange pin stripe car seat!:headbang:

Ready for an OHIO meet up!

I'm located in Parma south of Cleveland.

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Finally winter has come to an end, I picked this up last week. CO with ceramic interior, Ecoboost. It's my first mustang what a blast to drive my 3 year old loves it, notice the black with orange pin stripe car seat!:headbang:

Ready for an OHIO meet up!

I'm located in Parma south of Cleveland.

Nice ride; ready for nice weather already. Though you know it's probably going to snow again as it's only April in NE Ohio! ;)

I'm shopping for a 15 GT now; though I'm looking out of state as the local dealers aren't being too helpful.

Enjoy your new Mustang!

BYTOR1969

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO ECOBOOST CONVERTIBLE
Thanks

No more snow!

I know the local dealer's around here suck. Liberty Gillingham ganely all suck.

I had excellent service from Nick mayer ford in Mayfield.
ask for greg he is the sales manager.
He gave me my price over the phone. Called me back in 5 minutes that he located my orange Beauty for me.

Give them a call and good luck.

Sponsored

O-H-5-0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350; 2016 F-150
Loving the color matched car seat BYTOR! I'll be sure to look out for your car cruising around.

bobbyh: I had good service with Ron Harrell at the Brunswick Liberty Ford. Can't say much in terms of negotiating as I pretty much just went with X-plan. And please don't say the "s word" anymore around here. I'm tired of that crap. :doh:

Now I have a question for everyone around NEO. Is there any place that you would recommend going to (or staying away from) for tint? What I thought would be a first mod has been neglected. :lol:

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Loving the color matched car seat BYTOR! I'll be sure to look out for your car cruising around.

bobbyh: I had good service with Ron Harrell at the Brunswick Liberty Ford. Can't say much in terms of negotiating as I pretty much just went with X-plan. And please don't say the "s word" anymore around here. I'm tired of that crap. :doh:

Now I have a question for everyone around NEO. Is there any place that you would recommend going to (or staying away from) for tint? What I thought would be a first mod has been neglected. :lol:
My family and I have had many cars tinted over the years at Finish Line on Ridge rd. in Parma. They do great work and stand by their lifetime warranty.

emh87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium 6MT
Hello my name is Mike, I am from Akron, OH. Just picked up a 15' black GT Premium about 2 weeks ago. So far I am loving these forums and the car! I had a vista blue 2006 GT with a roush phase 1 kit on it which I sold and got this for. I regret nothing! I plan on doing the new roush phase 1 kit for this in the near future along with tint, exhaust and suspension. Here is an imgur album of her!
http://imgur.com/a/hIKxK

O-H-5-0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350; 2016 F-150
Hello my name is Mike, I am from Akron, OH. Just picked up a 15' black GT Premium about 2 weeks ago. So far I am loving these forums and the car! I had a vista blue 2006 GT with a roush phase 1 kit on it which I sold and got this for. I regret nothing! I plan on doing the new roush phase 1 kit for this in the near future along with tint, exhaust and suspension. Here is an imgur album of her!
http://imgur.com/a/hIKxK

Welcome Mike.

I think I see some tire marks in the shape of a donut in that parking lot :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

emh87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Welcome Mike.

I think I see some tire marks in the shape of a donut in that parking lot :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Those are definitely tire marks you see :D

emh87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

Rocketboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush RS Magnetic Metallic
Hey,
SAVE THE DATE:
Lebanon, Ford / Roush is having this year's car show on May 9th and again August 1st.
Show time is 12:00 p.m - 4:00 p.m
Sponsored