'16 GT350

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
The HU worked but the toggles switches are setup different on a GT350. You will have to swap your original ones over. Otherwise you won't have access to launch control and active exhaust also the hazard switch is different.
Morning [MENTION=27739]Lexluther[/MENTION], thanks for the update.

BigMikeVP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 s550 GTPP
Please forgive my ignorance but I dont have the time to read through 209 pages LOL.

Does this unit work with/ replace the sync 3 out of a 2017 GT PP? Does it give me increased volume with the shaker 1k? Im very disappointed in this factory setup. This screen setup looks amazing and im very interested depending on compatibility. Also will I retain my factory PP settings? I did watch the video but im a little confused.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
TBH the flashing method is much safer than TWRP or any other recovery mode. TWRP could fail (Happened to me. Sometimes the recovery wouldn't stick and I had to flash it 2-3 time for it to stay). That method no matter if you mess up the recovery, radio, bootloader. It'll reflash the entire NAND.
Is this like using ODIN to reflash the entire thing? I haven't owned an android in while bit I remember using ODIN a lot.

Sponsored

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Is this like using ODIN to reflash the entire thing? I haven't owned an android in while bit I remember using ODIN a lot.
ODIN is mostly for Samsung and it's still not a complete flash of the NAND to me. ODIN if I'm not wrong needed Download Mode. My method doesn't need any of that. It's a flash on boot

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please forgive my ignorance but I dont have the time to read through 209 pages LOL.

Does this unit work with/ replace the sync 3 out of a 2017 GT PP? Does it give me increased volume with the shaker 1k? Im very disappointed in this factory setup. This screen setup looks amazing and im very interested depending on compatibility. Also will I retain my factory PP settings? I did watch the video but im a little confused.
I believe since you have a premium car. We are still debating on some can and some other can't

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone interested on Apple Car Play running on the Tesla's HU? I might have found something. I'm not an Apple person but I'm sure some of you guys are.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MUSTANG ECOBOOST
Yeah android auto would be nice. Ive been using automate comes close but ok google doesnt work on it :(

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
Anyone interested on Apple Car Play running on the Tesla's HU? I might have found something. I'm not an Apple person but I'm sure some of you guys are.

lol, you kidding! Ofcourse we are interested! :eyebulge:

wnbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT EU
Hey guys,
I'm from Germany and I have an Europe GT with PP (Sync2). I want to know if the Tesla head unit fits into my EU Mustang. Does anybody know something about that?
Best regards

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Hey guys,
I'm from Germany and I have an Europe GT with PP (Sync2). I want to know if the Tesla head unit fits into my EU Mustang. Does anybody know something about that?
Best regards
As stated in the first post of the thread, it will only work on the Base radio with 4" screen.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I have an iPhone. Switched over last year, been holding from going back to Android on hopes that the iPhone 8 is amazing. I would love something honestly.
Sponsored