Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Also. If I missed it. Is there somewhere to change celcius to Fahrenheit? I found where to change it to MPH. I assumed we needed to update for that.
lol, looks like they're all shipping with that launcher now that we spent weeks bugging that chick with emails to try to get.
Very interesting background though, or is that from the settings menu where you tap the version a few times?

And I don't remember 100% now, but if you go to the headunit settings (not the android settings) and it's one of the pages where it just gives you a bunch of version info with nothing to seemingly change. You either press and hold for a few seconds or tap a bunch on that writing, and it brings up a passcode screen where you put in 0987 (I think) and it takes you to a secret menu where the C to F setting is.
Sponsored

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
WTF? So is it kitkat or 6.0?

Edit: I see now. Who the hell does something like that? One huge mistake or a cruel joke :rant:

Last edited:

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
:thumbsup:
IMG_1287.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
lol, looks like they're all shipping with that launcher now that we spent weeks bugging that chick with emails to try to get.
Very interesting background though, or is that from the settings menu where you tap the version a few times?

And I don't remember 100% now, but if you go to the headunit settings (not the android settings) and it's one of the pages where it just gives you a bunch of version info with nothing to seemingly change. You either press and hold for a few seconds or tap a bunch on that writing, and it brings up a passcode screen where you put in 0987 (I think) and it takes you to a secret menu where the C to F setting is.

I was about to say that...lol. This launcher looks way neater, especially the hvac, by the looks of it.

Sponsored

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
Yeah I like this launcher a lot, been using it for months. It's part of Stang's latest software for the 1st gen units :thumbsup:

I think we all owe Stang a big thank you. He's literally donating his time and experience to a bunch of random dudes on the internet. :cheers:

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
I think we all owe Stang a big thank you. He's literally donating his time and experience to a bunch of random dudes on the internet. :cheers:
For sure. Donating $5-$10 to his site from each person using his site/updates/Q&A is one way to help. It's definitely appreciated. Same thing with Patrick. He put in a lot of leg work to get this rolling and wasted tons of time testing things.

chuck5330

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Covertible
I agree with the donating. Have no problem giving to both these awesome ppl. Saves me from countless hours of "wtf???" Worth every penny to me personally!

samw369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Nissan Altima, Ford Mustang
[MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION]
They installed the unit in my 2017 Premium Mustang yesterday. They had to modify their wiring, but everything is working now, except that I need to get a USB adapter. Antutu shows that it's 2 g ram 64 g rom. Here is a video they made:
[ame]
Sponsored

Last edited: