Sponsored

Official MRR Design Flow Forge light weight FS01 info.

Virtually Yours

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
Congrats! Nicely done. Looks great.

You may know this already. It's a good idea to keep them waxed. Helps the clear coat. There's info online about maintain clear coat finishes on wheels.
Yes I sort of knew that,... And that is the plan... I'm thinking about using a quick detailer spray on wipe off wax

Nine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Any pics of a 19in matte black (non gloss) FS01 setup?
Forgive the red for appearing a little weird, the camera was trying to photograph it in the shadow against a much brighter background...

Edit: Looking through my pics it seems I always take photos on the side in the shade, which doesn't help much with the wheels. I did find this one pic of the wheel in the sun showing the finish pretty accurately:

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Forgive the red for appearing a little weird, the camera was trying to photograph it in the shadow against a much brighter background...

Edit: Looking through my pics it seems I always take photos on the side in the shade, which doesn't help much with the wheels. I did find this one pic of the wheel in the sun showing the finish pretty accurately:

Thank you for sharing !! looks real good :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
FS01 flowforged Candy Purple by MRR Wheels

Check out this beauty ...
we had to shoot this project asap as we only had one day to try to get the photos for it. I wonder who is getting this set up.

FS01 FlowForged 19" staggered
Custom finish: Candy Purple
Matching aluminum caps

28674275566_4904bc5181_o.jpg

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform

looks good man !