Official GT350/R Mustang Owners Registry

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I'm pretty fond of the M1 - however I couldn't make myself get one after a GT350R. What are your initial impressions?
Red looks great on these cars.
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Traded my 21 Mach1 HP for a 2018 GT350R earlier this month. Chassis JR222. Stoked to finally have a Shelby!

IMG_3069.jpeg

IMG_3063.jpeg

IMG_3064.jpeg

IMG_3061.jpeg

IMG_3058.jpeg

IMG_3055.jpeg

IMG_3054.jpeg
What and outstanding exterior color/roof combination and as you are probably aware OTT stripes were not available on a Race Red, Ruby Red or an Orange Fury R model for 2018.

Living in Florida I would suggest that it came with the Electronics Package option code 67S?

This color combination not only looks great but it is also quite rare as your vehicle is 1 of 19 Race Red examples of the 633 R models produced for the 2018 model year.

When adding in the painted Black roof option your vehicle is only 1 of 11 vehicle ordered in this configuration.

Congratulations!!

oldgrinder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alvin
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
oldgrinder
Shelby GT350 with Tech Pack
Chassis number J2143
Magnetic Metallic Grey with over the top black stripe with white accent.

Navy5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 (on order)
Congrats on your first Shelby! What a beautiful car!
I had a 17 I miss to this day. Almost traded my 21 mach1 HP for a 2020 HEP Shelby but the trade was too low. Seems rumor has it a new gt350 may be in the works.
I was pleasantly surprised at what the dealership gave me for my trade, which is why I went ahead with the deal. I was initially just going to look lol

Navy5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 (on order)
What and outstanding exterior color/roof combination and as you are probably aware OTT stripes were not available on a Race Red, Ruby Red or an Orange Fury R model for 2018.

Living in Florida I would suggest that it came with the Electronics Package option code 67S?

This color combination not only looks great but it is also quite rare as your vehicle is 1 of 19 Race Red examples of the 633 R models produced for the 2018 model year.

When adding in the painted Black roof option your vehicle is only 1 of 11 vehicle ordered in this configuration.

Congratulations!!
Thanks!

Yes, it has the electronics package.

So the car did not come with the black roof from factory, the previous owner had it painted that way. I'm thinking about painting it back to factory red and adding some white stripes. But not sure yet

Sponsored

Navy5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 (on order)
I'm pretty fond of the M1 - however I couldn't make myself get one after a GT350R. What are your initial impressions?
Red looks great on these cars.
Initial impressions are good, fun to drive for sure. I really missed having a manual, so that was nice to get back to. It rides very similar to the M1, and actually sits a little higher which was surprising. Definitely get a lot of attention

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Thanks!

Yes, it has the electronics package.

So the car did not come with the black roof from factory, the previous owner had it painted that way. I'm thinking about painting it back to factory red and adding some white stripes. But not sure yet
If I was a betting man, I would think that your vehicle came with the Black painted roof from the FRAP.

Having said that, do you know have either the original window sticker for your car or a replacement as that will easily confirm which way your car came from the factory?

With respect removing your Black painted roof and have it painted Race Red and adding White OTT stripes, I respect your decision but from a cost and value standpoint your vehicle will take a significant hit from a valuation standpoint.

As you may or may not know, all GT350 R models that were ordered with OTT stripes came with Red pin stripes which complimented the larger OTT stripes therefore that was the reason that Ford did not offer OTT stripes for Race Red and Ruby Red cars.

I really like the look of a Race Red or Ruby Red R model with a painted Black roof along with no OTT stripes and suggest that we have similar likes when it comes to GT350 R models in Red as I ordered HR019 in Ruby Red with a Black painted roof and really like both shades of Red on these cool cars.

Getting back to the original window sticker for your car, I hope that came with JR222 along with the 2018 Shelby GT350R Owners Kit and once you look at the WS you will be able to determine if your car also came with an OEM GT350R car cover?

Good luck going forward!

DSCF2065.JPG

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
I was pleasantly surprised at what the dealership gave me for my trade, which is why I went ahead with the deal. I was initially just going to look lol
Was it a Ford dealership? The one I was dealing with was not but Carvana was willing to offer 45k which I thought was quite low and they were 4 k less. Timing is everything! I only have 9k miles on my mach1.

Navy5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 (on order)
If I was a betting man, I would think that your vehicle came with the Black painted roof from the FRAP.

Having said that, do you know have either the original window sticker for your car or a replacement as that will easily confirm which way your car came from the factory?

With respect removing your Black painted roof and have it painted Race Red and adding White OTT stripes, I respect your decision but from a cost and value standpoint your vehicle will take a significant hit from a valuation standpoint.

As you may or may not know, all GT350 R models that were ordered with OTT stripes came with Red pin stripes which complimented the larger OTT stripes therefore that was the reason that Ford did not offer OTT stripes for Race Red and Ruby Red cars.

I really like the look of a Race Red or Ruby Red R model with a painted Black roof along with no OTT stripes and suggest that we have similar likes when it comes to GT350 R models in Red as I ordered HR019 in Ruby Red with a Black painted roof and really like both shades of Red on these cool cars.

Getting back to the original window sticker for your car, I hope that came with JR222 along with the 2018 Shelby GT350R Owners Kit and once you look at the WS you will be able to determine if your car also came with an OEM GT350R car cover?

Good luck going forward!

DSCF2065.JPG
Appreciate it. I did see the window sticker, not the original, but carfax provides one. So confirmed it didn't come with the black roof option. I did get the car cover, but no owners kit. I'd like to try to track that down at some point.

Navy5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 (on order)
Was it a Ford dealership? The one I was dealing with was not but Carvana was willing to offer 45k which I thought was quite low and they were 4 k less. Timing is everything! I only have 9k miles on my mach1.
Yes, Autonation Ford in St Pete, FL. I got 48.5k for my trade which I was happy with. KBB was estimating trade in value at 41-46k if I remember correctly. The price on the Shelby was good to begin with, so it all worked out well

Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Yes, Autonation Ford in St Pete, FL. I got 48.5k for my trade which I was happy with. KBB was estimating trade in value at 41-46k if I remember correctly. The price on the Shelby was good to begin with, so it all worked out well
That is what I would have expected too. Enjoy your awesome ride! Hope to have another one oneday.