Sponsored

Official European launch date

kapode

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2015
I think next step there will be customs warehouse for few days...
Sponsored

tarnisil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 turbo
I think you should expect the CL people to be in the first batch for your country. It would logistically and financially not make any sense for Ford to ship just a few cars here and there over entire Europe.
Yes, probably!
Just hope to take a look soon to the Stang that should arrive in Pisa at the beginning of July!

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
The Belgian demo cars should have been in the first GALVESTON shipment but my dealer didn't get any info yet on arrival of his cars...He said it's normal, suddenly a truck will pop up and cars will be there...Can you believe this ? :doh:

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
The Belgian demo cars should have been in the first GALVESTON shipment but my dealer didn't get any info yet on arrival of his cars...He said it's normal, suddenly a truck will pop up and cars will be there...Can you believe this ? :doh:
Yeah I can believe this !

Wrote yesterday a Mail to my Dealer for informations about my car and it still have no infos ! The only think that he say is that my car arrived mid August !

I got the confirmation that my car arrived right now in Bremerhaven with the galveston highway ...
I dont think the car takes one and a half month to be delivered from Germany to France ??!!! :doh::doh::doh::frusty::frusty::frusty:

tarnisil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 turbo
Update!
Deysha told me my Pony was just out of the plant and still waiting to be shipped to Baltimora.
But, my dealer confirmed it is already on a ship: she told a "Ford inspector" showed it to her "on video".
So? Who is right???

Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The only way to find out who says the truth, check on the WWL tracking system if your car is on Vessel.
If it doesn't works, than send a message to Kline and they can say where is your car.

Whats your COTUS status ? Awaiting shipment ? In transit ?

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
Update!
Deysha told me my Pony was just out of the plant and still waiting to be shipped to Baltimora.
But, my dealer confirmed it is already on a ship: she told a "Ford inspector" showed it to her "on video".
So? Who is right???
The only way to find out who says the truth, check on the WWL tracking system if your car is on Vessel.
If it doesn't works, than send a message to Kline and they can say where is your car.

This is sooooo strange! Cotus may actually show the right thing after all!

COTUS told me that my car was in transit on 28/5. Then it was delivered 11/6. Then back to in transit since then. Last week Deysha told me my car was still in Flat Rock...

Dealer showed my car in VISTA. All dates correspond with COTUS. VISTA shows "ubergabe spediteur" which losely means "in transit" with a EDD of 25/7 (great if true). He also confirmed that a truck can turn up unannounced with X Mustangs as they do not get confirmation when the cars are on the way from port.

Another thing confirming that COTUS maybe correct is that, what I know, is that one of the guys on the german forum, "his" COTUS shows "in transit" but the car has been confirmed to be on the Galveston Highway.....

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
This EU release is pretty chaotic, glad we have each other to find out ourselves!

Btw does anyone knows how to use the WWL system? Where to enter a vin etc? Thanks

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
This EU release is pretty chaotic, glad we have each other to find out ourselves!

Btw does anyone knows how to use the WWL system? Where to enter a vin etc? Thanks

Well, here's the link to WWL.
https://www.2wglobal.com/webapps?url=https%3A%2F%2Fatt.2wglobal.com%2Fgstattweb%2Focean.do%3Fmethod%3DgetDefaultOceanQuickSearchPage

Supposedly, you have to put in your VIN in the "Cargo ID" field.

But don't forget that if WWL have subcontracted the shipment of your car to K-Line (or whoever else), it will not show up on their system as they are in such case, not shipping it, someone else is....

tarnisil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 turbo

Thanks John,
here is my situation:

- WWL tracking system: no record
- WWL response to my mail: "We do not have a record of the vin number in our system."
- K-Line response to my mail: not yet received
- Deysha: my Pony is waiting for shipment to Baltimore
- My dealer: my Pony is on a vessel
- COTUS: I am "In Transit" since June 4th.

... :headbonk::headbonk::mad::mad:

Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks John,
here is my situation:

- WWL tracking system: no record
- WWL response to my mail: "We do not have a record of the vin number in our system."
- K-Line response to my mail: not yet received
- Deysha: my Pony is waiting for shipment to Baltimore
- My dealer: my Pony is on a vessel
- COTUS: I am "In Transit" since June 4th.

... :headbonk::headbonk::mad::mad:
Great tarnisil.
You received very quick answers :thumbsup:

Then you can trust all those Guys but not your Dealer ! All the EU Dealers don't know what they say about our Mustang order ! Same by me with my Dealer !

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
Similar here. Just sent an email to both WWL and KLINE and received a very quick response. COTUS says 9 days to delivery. Deysha says it's in the Baltimore.

KLINE: Unable to track your unit. Please furnish us the booking reference.
WWL: If you are shipping by FORD Company, please contact them directly as we do not have a record of your vin number.

:shrug: :crazy:

tarnisil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 turbo
Update:

From K-Line:
[FONT=&quot]"We are unable to trace your unit. Please furnish us the booking number."

:frusty::frusty:
[/FONT]