Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I think my favorite part are the Michelin Pilot Sports which I'm putting on my aftermarket wheels. That was a good move over the Pirelli's.

Interested to see one of the early reviews on the new manual transmission as well.
Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi

I got info from one of the dealers in Sweden that the production of 2018 (euro-cars)will start on 17/9, which are for the demo-cars.

The order books will open after that. The pricing is announced to be available by the end of September.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Hi

I got info from one of the dealers in Sweden that the production of 2018 (euro-cars)will start on 17/9, which are for the demo-cars.

The order books will open after that. The pricing is announced to be available by the end of September.
Just take a look at this topic, that's all you need to know about the european model.

Pricing and brochures will be releaved at IAA next week, production for customer cars will start Q1 2018 :)

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rdxco.in
First Name
Oleksandr
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost 2016
Just take a look at this topic, that's all you need to know about the european model.

Pricing and brochures will be releaved at IAA next week, production for customer cars will start Q1 2018 :)
There are some possibility have car at and of Feb. or on begining of March if pre-ordered on September?:amen::hail:

Double

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Ruby Red A10
Vehicle Showcase
There are some possibility have car at and of Feb. or on begining of March if pre-ordered on September?:amen::hail:
What dealers told me it's november/december for ordering, so earliest should be april.

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
What dealers told me it's november/december for ordering, so earliest should be april.
Depends on when they plan the first production slots. Latest info says the first EU customer cars will be built in January so yeah that means late March / early April delivery at first. Transit factory to dealer is usually around 10-12 weeks, not 4 months.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rdxco.in
First Name
Oleksandr
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost 2016
Depends on when they plan the first production slots. Latest info says the first EU customer cars will be built in January so yeah that means late March / early April delivery at first. Transit factory to dealer is usually around 10-12 weeks, not 4 months.
Thank you for info :cheers: it will be present for my birth day :lol:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
I have to admit, that the white ZL1 at the end in the background of that video looks way cleaner in terms of styling.

I think the new front of the Mustang Looks fine, but somehow I got the feeling that it just don't fit the rest of the car good. :shrug:

Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Yes looks fine until the last front on shots, where it just looks weird.