Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
"The prototype I piloted wore relatively capable Pirelli P Zero tires measuring 255 millimeters on all four corners"
Oh god no, hopefully all EU GT Models will get the Michelins :mad:
I suspect EB models could unfortunately get some of the older stuff to clear up overstocks. I'd not be even surprised if GT's on exports still wore the Pzero, so don't get your hopes on the tyres. If Ford have a stock pile, they will use them up on exports.

I've ordered an MY18 though, got in whilst Ford UK had it showing on VISTA, haha. :D
Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
orange fury is no CO. lets just keep that in mind!

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
orange fury is no CO. lets just keep that in mind!
Yeah I like CO better, too. Orange fury is nice but it's bit bland compared to CO.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
i ordered orange fury, kona was my second choice, now it has me rethinking.
Don't rethink it. You will always wonder if you should have stayed with your first choice.

I would like Orange Fury with royal blue graphics of some sort. :thumbsup:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Foound a short new video of the EU facelift:
[ame]

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Sponsored

ApollosWar89

Analyst
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
In the Market

ApollosWar89

Analyst
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
In the Market
Well, they are! What else would you call them?
It was a passive statement at the people who considered these vehicles "pricey" or "adult" cars when in the grand scheme of things they're just as affordable to young professionals as they are middle age and older car enthusiast. Many people here portray this only "rich kids" can get into one of these vehicles before 25-30 when it has more to do with where they live and a disconnect with what kind of money young professionals make.

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
It was a passive statement at the people who considered these vehicles "pricey" or "adult" cars when in the grand scheme of things they're just as affordable to young professionals as they are middle age and older car enthusiast. Many people here portray this only "rich kids" can get into one of these vehicles before 25-30 when it has more to do with where they live and a disconnect with what kind of money young professionals make.
O.K. makes sense.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
The mustang is not showy? Wow! Just take a look how many tourist that are coming to the US pay a lof of money to rent a pony car. A lot of people feel emotional attached to Mustangs or other pony cars. You should see how people in europe react to pony cars - They are literally freaking out, taking photos and some people even treat you like you are driving a supercar, giving you the VIP parking spot and so on.

Apple and other smartphone procuders are making a lof of profit because they their customers every year how dated their model is by launched a new one. That would be an absolutely terrible thing for an automobile. With the shorter lifecycles cars upgrades pretty quick at the moment. If you got new additions every years people would just stay with what they got, because you have no chance in keep it up to date
Sponsored