Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I have nothing against the 18 just don't want a auto mustang I don't race the car. I am upset with Ford for taking this long and not releasing numbers its ridiculous. I still will take my grabber blue over the 18 all day every day I just want that dash lol
Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I still can't get over the fact people are concerned about MPG in a car that was rated one of the worst in overall MPG... lol.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
All the more reason to want a higher MPG..
If you want more MPG, drive a Toyota. Even with the 10 speed, I promise this car's MPG is not going to increase drastically. Drive it like you stole it.

ApollosWar89

Analyst
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
In the Market
If you want more MPG, drive a Toyota. Even with the 10 speed, I promise this car's MPG is not going to increase drastically. Drive it like you stole it.
Baby steps. All vehicles are prioritizing higher MPG as that is what the world is buying. If it wasn't for the higher MPG models of the Mustang. Its sales would look like its selling lemonade on the street corner.

Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
I buy a Mustang to enjoy and not for MPG. Im sure if you like autos a 10 speed might be attractive but for me if Ford dropped the stick for a 10 speed Id go and buy a Porsche.

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
I really need to see this car in Magnetic, as well as OF with non-black rims.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I still can't get over the fact people are concerned about MPG in a car that was rated one of the worst in overall MPG... lol.
Competition is competition. These cars are already faster than they need to be, so now everyone is trying to make them more efficient when reaching that power (just like the computer hardware industry). Why do you think the next Mustang is going to be a hybrid? I assure you it has nothing to do with 1/4 mile times. Automakers are still going to head towards efficiency in pretty much every capacity.

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
Gas millage to me is a benchmark of efficiency. 460 HP at 16 MPG is not the same as 460 HP at 14 MPG.

Sponsored

Dreamstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
I love the red recaros, but Im really curious about the midnight Blue interior from the brochure. I can't believe there are still so many questions on a car you can order next month.

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I love the red recaros, but Im really curious about the midnight Blue interior from the brochure. I can't believe there are still so many questions on a car you can order next month.
And get delivered in the middle of winter -_- lol

Tom C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible
I can't believe there are still so many questions on a car you can order next month.
I'm confused. I thought I had read that the dealer banks are opening in July, but that individual customers can't special order one until the fall.

Am I misinformed?

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I'm confused. I thought I had read that the dealer banks are opening in July, but that individual customers can't special order one until the fall.

Am I misinformed?
You are correct. Many members here snake their customer orders under the guise of dealer orders because apparently everyone here is buddy buddy with the general manager of their local Ford stealership.
Sponsored