Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

TheReaper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT
inside looks a total rip-off of the California Special with all the red stitching
and what about all the tech of the V8 Stang, does it come with that?

You must not be familiar with the ZL1 Camaro.
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
As soon as the first Motor trend or Car and driver article comes out and says the new Mustang is the best thing this week. You wont hear anything more about how ugly the front or the engine cover is. All you'll hear is. I'm running out to trade.

Sekhon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet SS
Its funny how couple weeks ago everyone was bashing the front end of the car and ever since that engine cover picture released, everyone hopped on the hate train and started bashing the engine cover :shrug:

I guess we need something new to keep hating MY18. lol

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
As soon as the first Motor trend or Car and driver article comes out and says the new Mustang is the best thing this week. You wont hear anything more about how ugly the front or the engine cover is. All you'll hear is. I'm running out to trade.

Or they will say ford really messed up and the 10 speed just hunts for gears hahahaha

Stroked84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Its funny how couple weeks ago everyone was bashing the front end of the car and ever since that engine cover picture released, everyone hopped on the hate train and started bashing the engine cover :shrug:

I guess we need something new to keep hating MY18. lol
Don't worry, the 2018 front end is still as fugly as the day it was revealed. They're allowed to dislike more than one aspect of the car. :headbang:

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Don't forget the inevitable threads asking how to fit the "new" engine cover on their out-dated 'stang.

Sekhon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet SS
I am predicting the next hate will be "not enough HP for the hype":D

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Saw a Toyota crossover today .. RAV4 I'm guessing ? Has interestingly similar lower bumper design as the new 18. It will definitely grow on people that's for sure. If Steeda comes out with a beautiful bumper replacement of any other brand it will be an easy fix. Looking forward to the release and the details !

Sponsored

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
May I ask whose butt hurt about a unknown car ?
I'm not necessarily agreeing with the butt hurt part, but I would say the '18 is hardly an unknown car. It's based on the current S550, which of course is well known. We know what it looks like, and that it will have more power, more torque, magnaride as an option, an upgraded interior, and a digital instrument option not available on previous models, among other things.

Basically, if you have an S550, I think you have a pretty good idea how you'd feel about the '18.

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
The interior is the same lol they are just adding the knee things and we don't know how much hp and to be honest I would have got a 18 if they had gb but the color is more important then 20-30 ho lol

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Don't forget the inevitable threads asking how to fit the "new" engine cover on their out-dated 'stang.
Highly doubtful.... and to that end I much prefer the looks of the S197 5.0 engine cover over that of my '15 but one wouldn't fit.

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Y'all are acting like the 18 is the holy grail or some shit lol

Adaraas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)