October Incentives?

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
This is just one of many. Plus you can use this when you visit a dealer. Must of the time they will match. This is what I've found for you.
image.jpeg

goalseeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
This is just one of many. Plus you can use this when you visit a dealer. Must of the time they will match. This is what I've found for you.
I'm not sure if a dealer in California will match an offer from Georgia. The sad part is I work out of Northwest Georgia quite frequently and can probably have the car shipped from there and still be into it less than buying it outright here.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
One more , my search was a 100 mile radius. Don't know about the west coast. Just trying to help. Try a 300 Mile radius from your home.
image.jpeg

goalseeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Its easy to get $5K off MSRP. On all 17 GT mustangs. Look on autotrader.
Thanks for the help. I emailed them some of the listings and not one dealer seemed to care. $36,500 is the best offer I have received so far on a 17 Ruby Red Base GT PP W/ Reverse Sensing System. Others were close at $37,000. Another sales manager from the same dealer that gave me the lowest price came back at $38,700 the very next day. This was for the exact same stock number.

I have no problem waiting. I believe the slow down will continue and the incentives will be better next month.

Sponsored

metaphysician

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Does the $1,000 incentive apply if you did a factory order? The fine print says it's for dealer stock, but when the car is delivered, does it become "dealer stock"?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Does the $1,000 incentive apply if you did a factory order? The fine print says it's for dealer stock, but when the car is delivered, does it become "dealer stock"?
Historically it applied to ordered cars once they hit the dealer. I'm guessing the logic is that not doing that has two outcomes: either its impossible to enforce since the customer could walk (and then have their spouse buy it) or the customer doesn't walk and is super pissed either then or when they figure out later they could have got around it by refusing to accept the order and then buying it from inventory. Dealers don't want to get stuck with ordered cars because, well if they wanted cars like that on the lot, the buyer probably wouldn't have had to special order one in the first place. They would want it even less if subsequent customers couldn't get the incentive and passed on the car.

goalseeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
One more , my search was a 100 mile radius. Don't know about the west coast. Just trying to help. Try a 300 Mile radius from your home.
After some more waiting, I have one dealer offering $4960 off. It didn't take much haggling, just waiting. 80% of the phone calls were made on their behalf The auto industry has slowed, and will probably continue to. I think I may be moving forward on a new mustang.

goalseeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
After some more waiting, I have one dealer offering $4960 off. It didn't take much haggling, just waiting. 80% of the phone calls were made on their behalf The auto industry has slowed, and will probably continue to. I think I may be moving forward on a new mustang.
So, everything was confirmed over the phone yesterday afternoon on a car that was just delivered. I go in today to sign away and they have pulled back on their deal and expect me to an extra $31 a month. So I left. I have never had this happen. I have always been a GM guy and after what happened today, I am truly disappointed in Ford. I actually test drove the PP GT before we went inside to sign documents and was pleased with it. After I left in disbelief, I drove straight to a Chevy dealer and test drove a SS Camaro 6 speed. Let's just say I'm glad I did. Not too happy with Ford right now (or at least this particular dealer).
Sponsored