Sponsored

Northern Virginia Members

Sponsored

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
I wouldnt waste my time with a 1/8 mile track, dominion ..... MIR is def the best in the area by far.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I wouldnt waste my time with a 1/8 mile track, dominion ..... MIR is def the best in the area by far.
I agree but capital is nice on Friday since you run in the evening. Seems like MIR doesn't have as many test and tunes. I need to get my car out and try my new slicks. I might see you at the mason dixon event.

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
Well trying to run Crapitol back in the 90s and early 2000 the track surface was crap.... I did hear rumors of them having new ownership and the track repaved so who knows... I used to live real close to MIR and I would hit up midnight madness frequently if I needed to test stuff out... Would be nice if we could have a nice showing of s550s at the mason dixon meet.... Went up there in the spring and I was the only s550 up there

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Just wanted to give a heads up that I'm going to a new shop and I'll have a lot more freedom to work on forum members' cars. RPM Autohaus in Gainesville. Shoot me a PM if you have some upgrades you need help with installing. I'm talking to the owner about open shop days as well where you can use my tools and lift and pay a small hourly fee to install mods yourself. We are also planning some cars&coffee events once the weather warms up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I haven't used them a whole bunch because I do the majority of my own work, but I've taken my VWs in there a couple of times. Seems like a good place filled with good folks.

Sam and I were coworkers for about 7 years before he opened his own shop. He is definitely the kind of guy who takes care of his customers, the main thing that frustrated us most about working at a big dealership.

crashdb

Euro-reject
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Sam and I were coworkers for about 7 years before he opened his own shop. He is definitely the kind of guy who takes care of his customers, the main thing that frustrated us most about working at a big dealership.
Believe me, I understand. I've worked at good shops and I've worked at shady shops. Fortunately, I haven't been in the industry for years.

We used to go to Lindsay in Sterling, but the tech and advisor I trusted left, so we ended up at RPM.

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Believe me, I understand. I've worked at good shops and I've worked at shady shops. Fortunately, I haven't been in the industry for years.

We used to go to Lindsay in Sterling, but the tech and advisor I trusted left, so we ended up at RPM.

I can't tell you how many times someone comes into this dealership(my last day is today) asking for Sam and showing disappointment when they learn he has left.

16_DIB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hector
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hmmm I've been holding off on buying LTH because I sure as hell don't want to install them. I might have to hit you up on pricing!
Sponsored