Richfield here.
GT3.jpg
Sponsored

xp0z3d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Hey guys, I am in market to buy a new GT Premium, and was wondering if you guys know any dealers in the state that offer similar pricing to Granger and Champan, they both offering 3-4% off Invoice.

brent_G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT-A10-pp1-ruby red
Hey guys, I am in market to buy a new GT Premium, and was wondering if you guys know any dealers in the state that offer similar pricing to Granger and Champan, they both offering 3-4% off Invoice.
Sorry I don't. I looked for cars for months (August - December) around the state and couldn't find anything reasonable with the options I was looking for. I ended up buying used from a private seller. I wasn't looking for premiums though, so maybe someone else has a recommendation.

pt's21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP MT, Wife's 20 Mustang GT A10
xp0z3d,
Mooresville Ford (mooresvilleford.com), where I purchased, has a black premium automatic on the lot. In their "network" (I assume they can get to their lot without extra $$) they can get a white Mach 1 and a yellow GT500. The GT500 will be $20k above sticker, and the other two should be at or slightly below sticker (the Premium is listed at $100 below sticker).

I don't know about now, but when I purchased in April '21, they looked for everything they could find to lower the price. Counting $1000 trade in, I financed $39k on a $46k sticker.

Last edited:

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
All the dealers I called laughed in my face when I asked if they would match Granger's price.

Sponsored

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
All the dealers I called laughed in my face when I asked if they would match Granger's price.
I contacted two local to me in Raleigh (both were salesman I had bought cars from before). One didn't even bother to reply, the other did and said "they are lying, they can't sell a car that cheaply". I sent him the signed order (I ended up going through Chapman because they're closer and didn't ask for a deposit) and I have heard nothing back.

brent_G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT-A10-pp1-ruby red
https://poniesinthesmokies.com/
Anyone else going? Myself, my father in law and brother in law are all going. We already reserved a cabin.
Screenshot_20220125-204454_Brave.jpg
We are headed out Wednesday from Greensboro in the morning. Weather isn't going to be great for the week, but we are still going. Anyone else?

Sponsored