Sponsored

NorCal/Sac Valley Auto-X, Track Days, Drags

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Would love to be there this weekend but no go for me. Next month I'm in. Missing the track big time.
Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I would love to do this weekend. I might be able to do the 5/15 date. well see as we get closer.

I got some new rubber and I'm dying to test them out.

OP
OP
BTM

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thunder Roadster GT-R / ST3
Check this out too - I know some of you guys can't get away during the week, but the SCCA Track Night promoters are doing a crazy deal for the April 13th event, if you register in March;

"This year, to give back to current SCCA members and welcome new members, Track Night in America is declaring March 2017, “SCCA Member Month” with the help of Tire Rack and Mazda.

For any current SCCA member who registers during the month of March for an April 2017 Track Night event – the event will be priced at $50. For anyone who is not yet an SCCA member, don’t worry, we have a way to welcome you to the club. New members can get an April Track Night event and an SCCA membership for $100 just by registering March 1 through March 31.

For the special SCCA member rate to apply, you must be an SCCA member at the time of purchase and to be counted as a "new member" you must not have been an SCCA member in the past. If you have been an SCCA member but are not currently, renew as soon as possible to get your member discount.

Once March arrives these events are sure to sell out quickly, so don’t delay.

Special Instructions:
• If you are an SCCA member who has participated in Track Night events and your e-mail is the same for tracknightinamerica.com and scca.com, you should see member pricing in your online shopping cart once you register.
• If you are an SCCA member who has not participated in a Track Night event or registered for the site, go to the log-in page on tracknightinamerica.com and click “forgot password.” This will prompt you to put in your e-mail (Make sure your e-mail is the same one you use for scca.com) and then it will send you a link to reset your password and log in – from there you can find an event and register. The special pricing will appear in your online shopping cart.
• If you have been an SCCA member in the past, but are not currently one we suggest you renew your membership today by calling at 1-800-770-2055 or by going online to scca.com which will enable you to take advantage of the special pricing.
• If you’re not yet an SCCA member and have participated in a Track Night Event, just pick the event you want to register for and you will see the option for membership and special pricing when you put the event in your online shopping cart.
• If you’re not yet a member and you have not done a Track Night event – go to tracknightinamerica.com, create a profile on the site and when you register for an event you will see the option for membership and special pricing when you put the event in your online shopping cart."

Sponsored

GT_Roadcourse_Newb

noob@cartech,prefer2drive
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-PP::2000 Honda s2000::1996 Nissan Maxima
/cast: confusion

hi 2morrow to clarify;

(it fell apart)
(e.g. my mustang)

relegated to a simple street vehicle, I am sure it will break on a track at 10/10ths

likely due to poor maintenance

luckily I own 3 race cars :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
BTM

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys, it's real: $50 for T-Hill track time with the promotion for April 13th date
tn reg.jpg

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I think it is. Im going to try my best to make it. I need to get the caster plates installed before I go. Anyone care to help? :)

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Odd, this is not giving me the member rate. I thought I was a member already since we did the last event. I'm having the SCCA look into this for me..

Because you know, more money for beers and tacos...lol.

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
See you there! Any other takers? [MENTION=20657]db252[/MENTION] [MENTION=21353]16s550[/MENTION]
Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 2.29.58 PM.jpg

OP
OP
BTM

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
See you there! Any other takers? [MENTION=20657]db252[/MENTION] [MENTION=21353]16s550[/MENTION]
Yesssssss......let's make it a party :headbang::cheers:

Ran East w/ Cyclone on Sunday with NCRC. Way too many cars in the Point By group, but still ton of fun. Well worth the 20mi of driving in rainy darkness in the am to get there.

I confused my Harry's app by trying to use bluetoothed external GPS receiver and wirelessed GoPro, so don't have any footage to share, but was running fast and feeling good. Literally only had to point by a Porsche GT3 once all day, everything else was me passing, or at least others not able to gap up to me. My guess is 2:07-08 range, so should be close to mid 1:20's on West for Track Night.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Can't wait, party fo-sho! Stoked to get out again. :headbang:

I was a lil disappointed to see that it was the west configuration but all good because I need to work on my short game anyways. Im not gonna go 10/10ths like you usually do. Im gonna try to dial in this new rubber. Build confidence and technique and we'll see what happens.

Im gonna get a mount and harrys lap timer. Last season I was too green to the car and had ice skates for rubber :lol: so now Im hoping this set up will bear some fruit.

Whatever the outcome, tacos and a beer afterwards! :cheers::thumbsup:

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Todd [MENTION=19793]2morrow[/MENTION], you know I would love to be there. Not sure that date can happen but I'm getting ready to wind up for multiple track days. I will keep you updated as well and post here when ever I make dates.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Todd [MENTION=19793]2morrow[/MENTION], you know I would love to be there. Not sure that date can happen but I'm getting ready to wind up for multiple track days. I will keep you updated as well and post here when ever I make dates.
Sounds good bud!
Sponsored