Nor Cal & So Cal 2nd Annual RUN IN THE SUN Meet & Cruise **Sunday 7/30**

Rich of So Cal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem/auto - triple yellow convert
You forgot to charge one of those walkies, haha! Look forward to seeing that newly polished vert that gets the killer mpg:cheers: Matter of fact, you got me thinking and I went out to check my paint and discovered the car covered in sticky pollen from a picknick on Sunday that Ill need to deal with. So much to do. So little time!
You will have to move it a little closer to the charger....
IMG_4967.JPG
Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I've been up in the North Bay Area the past week, and did some pre-game driving :D

First a run that took me from Santa Rosa through Calistoga, Middletown, and around to Napa... Probably an excellent route for you NorCal guys! Parts of it can be more advanced than others, the road between Calistoga and Middletown has a 10-mile section of nonstop sharp twists and turns. There are also a few straightaways for some fun.

IMG_2992.jpg

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]8OuOvQ0KrIo[/MEDIA]"]

Second was an easy trip down the SF peninsula coastline across the Golden Gate to Half Moon Bay. Definitely more scenic, but worth the 2 hours in traffic to get back to Benicia.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]Ea28XQpNJms[/MEDIA]"]

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]t5ZxyPDOBwg[/MEDIA]"]

I'll be heading down to Cambria about 10am tomorrow, look forward to some great drives this weekend!

Last edited:

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
I've been up in the North Bay Area the past week, and did some pre-game driving :D

First a run that took me from Santa Rosa through Calistoga, Middletown, and around to Napa... Probably an excellent route for you NorCal guys! Parts of it can be more advanced than others, the road between Calistoga and Middletown has a 10-mile section of nonstop sharp twists and turns. There are also a few straightaways for some fun.

IMG_2992.jpg

I'll be heading down to Cambria about 10am tomorrow, look forward to some great drives this weekend!

Pretty nice route. We have done this route back in 2015 and we had about 60 to 80 plus cars who were stuck in traffic and got lost etc. and ended up cruising in little groups. Too hard to organize with alot of cars.

Cant wait to meet new faces this year. :cheers:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Good Morning Everyone :D OK today is finally here for all my So Cal and Nor Cal friends heading to Cambria today for the extended weekend activities :headbang: Everyone drive safe and for the So Cal people I'll see you at the Starbucks at 9:00am and for my Nor Cal Friends I'll see you tonight in Cambria.

Going forward if you post any photos on IG please use the hashtag #RITS17 so we have a central place everyone can view the photos :coolphotos:

Looking forward to seeing my other So Cal and Nor Cal friends driving into Cambria on Saturday to join us and of course seeing everyone on Sunday fot the main Cars & Coffee :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Sponsored

PICANTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 ecoboost pp
See you guys tomorrow!

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
Hwy 101 shut down about thirty miles north of Paso Robles due to fire. Time is 2:30 now. Sigh...

Fire cleared at 3:00. Got a free airshow courtesy of Calfire.

Last edited:

K'stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost premium
See you guys tomorrow in Sand city with my stock EcoBoost :|

Checked out pictures and videos on Instagram, looks amazing!

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
see everyone tomorrow!

Sp33dyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 competition orange
people need to get home and post pics. was great seeing/metting many of you guys!

had a blast!! props [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] for and all that helped plan an amazing event!!!

Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Great meeting you guys, everyone was so cool and friendly. Shout out to the Dodge fellas too with their chargers and challengers!

Rio, it was cool meeting you bro and bad ass whippled 5.0.

SC_Ruby, I forgot your name but nice meeting you and bad ass car as well.

Half the fun of owning these mustangs are doing the mods. I miss being able to do that. I wish i had the $$ and garage space! lol

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
nice ride from SJ to sand city. beautiful cars!!! Sorry I couldn't stay longer but we had a family thing we had to take care of.

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
Rich's vert in Cambria Friday evening.
20170801_183207.jpg

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Can't wait to see lots of pics and comments here from this years meet! My cellphone ultimately did not survive the epic weekend, so if you have tagged me on IG or txt'd/dm'd me and are not receiving a response I just ordered a new celly and it should be here Friday :-). You can pm me here if you need to reach me...

Thank you to Dennis [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] for coordinating and organizing another amazing event :first:. You are able to make everything so incredibly fun at these events, I truly appreciate your efforts and time! Also, thank you to all that attended, I'm already looking forward to next year!
Sponsored

Last edited: