Non-vaved Corsa on OEM valved 2018+

taylor.crandall1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
If I want to install a non-valved Corsa Xtreme on my 2021 that came with the factory valved exhaust, is there going to be an error code? Can it just be turned off with a tune?
Sponsored

TheSnowmanMafia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Not sure why you'd want to get rid of the the valve functionality but it will throw a warning on the dash for a while and eventually go away I think.

rams1919

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Corsa makes a valved system that uses the factory motors. May be easier on your neighbors.

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
If I want to install a non-valved Corsa Xtreme on my 2021 that came with the factory valved exhaust, is there going to be an error code? Can it just be turned off with a tune?
Not sure why you would like to do that active exhaust is amazing. We sell some active Corsa exhaust for your car here from www.lethalperformance.com. If you log into your Lethal account you can view our loyalty sale price.

OP
OP

taylor.crandall1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Not sure why you would like to do that active exhaust is amazing. We sell some active Corsa exhaust for your car here from www.lethalperformance.com. If you log into your Lethal account you can view our loyalty sale price.
Thanks Andrew.

I am not against sticking with the valved system. I just thought I would ask since I don't really need a vlaved system. The car is a track/weekend car, so being loud all the time is not an issue.

While I have you, what's needed to connect the Kooks 1-7/8" STAINLESS HEADERS & GREEN CATTED CONN. KIT to the Corsa Xtreme valved system? Is it just the Kooks
FULL 3" STAINLESS STEEL CONNECTION ADAPTERS?

https://kooksheaders.com/exhaust/co...-connection-adapters-2015-2020-mustang-gt-50l

Sponsored

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Thanks Andrew.

I am not against sticking with the valved system. I just thought I would ask since I don't really need a vlaved system. The car is a track/weekend car, so being loud all the time is not an issue.

While I have you, what's needed to connect the Kooks 1-7/8" STAINLESS HEADERS & GREEN CATTED CONN. KIT to the Corsa Xtreme valved system? Is it just the Kooks
FULL 3" STAINLESS STEEL CONNECTION ADAPTERS?

https://kooksheaders.com/exhaust/co...-connection-adapters-2015-2020-mustang-gt-50l
You will not need the adapters. They will bolt right up.