its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I called them. He told me to email the photos to him, and we'll go from there. So that's where we are. I just don't want the paint to start peeling/chipping/cracking more from the current chips. I'd rather fix it now if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Yeah I called them. He told me to email the photos to him, and we'll go from there. So that's where we are. I just don't want the paint to start peeling/chipping/cracking more from the current chips. I'd rather fix it now if possible.

Wheels should have a 1 year warranty on finish standard so your covered worst case.

OP
OP
gunsnbutta

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just got off the phone with the guys at LMR, and they said that they wouldn't be happy with wheels if they were in that condition as well, so they're shipping out a new set to me tmrw and taking care of the shipping cost back for the old ones. I have to say this was a quick process and pretty easy to deal with. Thank you guys for your inputs and thanks to LMR for being top notch in the customer service dept.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Just got off the phone with the guys at LMR, and they said that they wouldn't be happy with wheels if they were in that condition as well, so they're shipping out a new set to me tmrw and taking care of the shipping cost back for the old ones. I have to say this was a quick process and pretty easy to deal with. Thank you guys for your inputs and thanks to LMR for being top notch in the customer service dept.

thats very good happy to hear that :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
I knew LMR would take care of you since all you did was open the box and see the condition of the wheels.:thumbsup:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
those wheels are in their air lift video. they look gooood!

Chadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
'96 Mustang GT, '73 El Camino, '12 Mazdaspeed3
I love doing business with LMR for this very reason. Also, fantastic choice of wheel! :thumbsup:

101charley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charley
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Magnetic, 400A, 6AT, 3.55, MBRP Street
This does not appear to be shipping damage. The wheels were chipped prior to packing I'll bet. And of course the grainy sandy paint is from terribly poor workmanship and zero quality control. No way would I accept these. Send em back pronto and demand a full refund!

Sponsored
OP
OP
gunsnbutta

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Alright, old wheels have been sent back. New wheels have arrived. Not a single chip and no more gritty paint. It's all nice and smooth. Well I went and got them put on, and the fronts are rubbing the calipers.

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Ouch, bad luck...

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Alright, old wheels have been sent back. New wheels have arrived. Not a single chip and no more gritty paint. It's all nice and smooth. Well I went and got them put on, and the fronts are rubbing the calipers.

Did you get the squared 10" set-up? Obviously its too late now but I talked to another forum member who got that set-up and he needed 5mm spacers to get the dust caps to fit. He did say that even with the spacer and his PP Brembos, it was a little close. And with the non-PP calipers being wider, that could be the issue. If you have the 8.5", then I can't comment.

OP
OP
gunsnbutta

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get the squared 10" set-up? Obviously its too late now but I talked to another forum member who got that set-up and he needed 5mm spacers to get the dust caps to fit. He did say that even with the spacer and his PP Brembos, it was a little close. And with the non-PP calipers being wider, that could be the issue. If you have the 8.5", then I can't comment.

Yeah, I've got 20x10 square with et40. They said that we had to flatten out the dust cap out with a hammer to get the center caps to fit, but no one said anything about them rubbing tho

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Yeah, I've got 20x10 square with et40. They said that we had to flatten out the dust cap out with a hammer to get the center caps to fit, but no one said anything about them rubbing tho

Sorry man, at least it should be an easy fix with the spacers.
Sponsored