NEW SYNC 3.0 Build 20204 Nav Android Auto/Apple Carplay

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I'm attempting to order a GR3Z-19A387-B which is the part for the 2017 Mustang. I don't think anyone has one.
I have one on order from OEMFordpart.com but they just emailed we that they had to order it themselves and it would ship out Monday to me.

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm attempting to order a GR3Z-19A387-B which is the part for the 2017 Mustang. I don't think anyone has one.
I have one on order from OEMFordpart.com but they just emailed we that they had to order it themselves and it would ship out Monday to me.

called my local dealership, told me they could get it, but would have to order it, would take about 3 days, Im going to wait, I personally do not need it, I have Android, but my wife has an iphone, she does drive the car once in awhile, so Id like it to work for her.......

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
Just to be thorough, I also ordered a HU5Z-19A387-A which was mentioned in another thread somewhere.

fordparts.store says the GR3Z-19A387-B is "On Order"... so we'll see which one can ship first. I don't know if I want to verify both or put all of my eggs in one basket and try the first one. I guess if it comes down to it I can recoup the $70 if they both work by selling it... maybe even profit if somebody is in a hurry looking for stock.

UPDATE: HU5Z-19A387-A is on order, too, but just because nobody carries it. Tasca Parts says 3-5 business days to them, then they'll ship to me. I am going to check my local dealership to see what they can do. I'd love to have this before the 23rd.

Last edited:

Sponsored

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
How can I check to see if my car is compatible with this update? I've tried reading a lot of this thread, but it's 89 pages long :eyebulge:

I have a 16 gt base model, with the small screen.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
How can I check to see if my car is compatible with this update? I've tried reading a lot of this thread, but it's 89 pages long :eyebulge:

You don't have Sync 3, therefore it's not.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt

The small screen isn't sync3, and isn't a touch screen period, which makes using Android Auto and Apple CarPlay impossible.

Alloy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 EB
Are any of the DL links still active? I won't be able to start a DL until 10pm central this evening.

Sponsored

fazelanvari

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ali
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red EcoBoost Premium
New member. Hi, guys!

Updated non-nav last night. Works ok, except for 2 things so far:

1. Maps and icons within Maps are zoomed all weird and are unusable, as if the DPI is wrong. All the other apps have the correct aspect ratio. Navigation works if I don't look at the map with the popup green notifications.

2. No audio in my Smart AudioBook reader app. Don't know what's up with that.

TruBlue16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT w/PP
Well my SYNC system is still reporting v1.0 after updating yesterday and after sitting all night and multiple miles driven today with quite a few power cycles. Very strange as everything seems to be working great including android auto. :shrug::headbonk:

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
thats odd, mine shows updated and when i log onto myford.com its updated as well

Well my SYNC system is still reporting v1.0 after updating yesterday and after sitting all night and multiple miles driven today with quite a few power cycles. Very strange as everything seems to be working great including android auto. :shrug::headbonk:

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
So far, my non nave upgrade works as well as it should I guess. Audible works great, as well as maps and iheartradio

goff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Godfrey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Now I wish I had carpal or AA :( Really sucks that us "early adopters" of the S550 get left in the cold on this one.
I also have the 2015 Mustang...So I purchased a Sync 3 Nav from OEMradio Solutions ....Very happy I did, Jesse's the man :headbang::headbang:
Sponsored

Last edited: