Sponsored

New Rear Seats

JGillis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus SHO
Someone mentioned this already but have you noticed the new rears seats of the S550? It's got almost too much hug to it... like booster seats or something. I know they were going for the whole aviation inspired interior but wonder how this will affect shoulder room for smaller passengers (which is really who the rear is intended for).

attachment.jpg

Not sure if any other Ford vehicles have rear seats like this? I know mine doesn't.

What do you guys think of them?
Sponsored

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Looks perfectly fine for my 7 year old. She's about the only person who will be siting back there. They actually look comfortable.

Nukem High

Threads
Reaction score
I like them. They look very snug, modern and sporty and add to the car instead of being plain jane boring like the current seats. Welcome to the 21st century, Mustang.

Wildcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Focus
I think they look great. Very modern look, and I like the depth of the seat backs. Gives it more visual appeal.

Sponsored

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
I think they look great. And the fact they are not flat should help give people an extra inch or two of head room in the back since head room was a concern with the new roof line.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
They're the next best thing to a rear-seat delete. I like em! :thumbsup: