Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ITGUY
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EBPP
  • Banned
I am starting this tread, just because a lot of people, like me, is waiting to hear something from Raxion but the other tread is already very long and you can spend half day reading thru all the pages to find out nothing. So, if you guys dont mind, lets concentrate exclusively this tread about any news and info about the "so waited" RAXION.
I hope you guys are all ok in doing this, so we save time by not reading about other stuff from other radios and etc.
And lets cross fingers to hear something soon !!!
Sponsored

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Kind of unnecessary when no one has any real info at all

Aegir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Seems to be a race between this and the Rosen FIT-MT15, announced to be released in 1Q16 (therefore March).

In the assumption that the Raxion unit is based on the Rosen, it makes sense not to have any info on it yet.

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
Raxiom's stuff like always is somebody else's stuff rebadged under their name sold for American Muscle. Rosen will be first. Then Raxiom will get it and brand the heck out of it, and then finally it'll be sold from them.

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
At least Rosen mentions the Mustang on their site...

The Ford Mustang system is a partial system and adds Navigation and Back-Up Camera to the factory SYNC equipped vehicles.

Sponsored

jvivlemore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang (Metallic Grey)
As someone who is new to all of this what are the differences between Rosen and Raxiom? Is one better quality than the other, more options, easier to install, etc?

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
As someone who is new to all of this what are the differences between Rosen and Raxiom? Is one better quality than the other, more options, easier to install, etc?
Raxiom is Rosen's product with their name slapped on it. Rosen does all the R&D, etc. and Raxiom pays a fee to license and slap their name on it. Hopefully... lol

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
I'm going to tell you.. Rosen saying anything doesn't mean jack.. I used to be one of their largest buyers.. And their time line is a joke.. They had a equinox application mentioned for a year when they first were released.. And it never was released.. It said January of that year... Pushed back and pushed back until it never came out

I am pretty sure Rosen will release this one.. But just don't hold your breathe.

(I am sure as I'm typing this to prove me wrong Rosen is preparing shipment)

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 auto Foundry pkg.
Mustang is too popular of a vehicle not to release something. Problem is, it won't be cheap. It wont even be fair.
Sponsored