Sponsored

New for 2017 GT350

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Because without the base there is nothing else. Also Ford never listed any different springs for the base vs track/tech... so who knows if the 2016 base has anything different.
Yes the did. The tech/track package cars call out heavy duty front springs
Sponsored

xt6wagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 base triple yellow
Yes the did. The tech/track package cars call out heavy duty front springs
Yet the owners supplement lists only two spring rates. One for the GT350 and one for the GT350R.

Sponsored

toofast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
How much more for the factory installed 2.3L TVS?

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Yet the owners supplement lists only two spring rates. One for the GT350 and one for the GT350R.
yet the order guide and online configuration tool specifically calls out the heavy duty springs for the magneride cars and there are 3 different front springs listed online. :shrug:

cjm1261

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Corvette Z51
yet the order guide and online configuration tool specifically calls out the heavy duty springs for the magneride cars and there are 3 different front springs listed online. :shrug:
I would bet that its part of the magneride equip. my .02

jma406

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350,1962 406 S/S,64 Falcon B/FX, BOSS KK1215
Talked with Ford Performance about 2016 spring rates. The track pack springs were a heavier rate than base (no track spring specs available from FP), obviously they were not "R" springs because of the lowered ride height of the R, so three different spring rates would be correct. No info from FP on 2017 spring rates.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I have a 2016 Track Pack. I tried to get a R and was lucky enough to even get a Shelby period because of the demand in my area. Since I couldn't get a R I wish the track pack was like the R....no AC, no radio, no back seat, but still have the aluminum wheels and rear track spoiler. I have a set of Forgeline GA1R open lugs, R front and rear springs and sway bar links. I installed the oem R rear seat delete. But I'd rather not have the AC and radio. But since it's there I'll leave it.

Sponsored

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
There's high demand for sure. Look at the Porsche GT3 and GT4 cars... dealers are asking huge ADM's and with that... some dealers still have them in stock inventory although they do sell out faster even with ADMs. If all of these high demand cars were priced at sticker at dealerships, they'd all be sold out in no time. Everyone one in this forum who's ready to buy... will have one already. I'd have an R many months ago. ;)
I haven't looked recently but the production of the 350 has already exceeded the planned American allocation of the cayman GT4 (at least what the magazines were saying late last year) and definitely that of the GT3RS.

I'm not saying there aren't people out there who want the car but there are certainly plenty of cars out there that people aren't willing to spend the money for. Where as most gt3rs's will sell regardless. The GT4 who knows? I'd like to have any of these but once the GT350 get's ADM for the options I wanted it really puts it out of it's league imo. The R on the other had is gonna be a lot harder to get but you're comparing a 500 piece model to one that hasn't had a concrete number set for. I'm 1st on the list for a 2017 350 and have been waiting on that list since September of last year. If that deal falls through or something changes that pushes the car into the 70k range I'll drop it and go pickup an m2 and be done.

gravedgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Am I the only one that doesn't like Ruby Red?

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Not a fan of red in general, but the ruby red reminds me of what an old lady would order. Race Red is much better IMO
Sponsored