New Exhaust Search

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Hey Guys. I'm currently looking into getting a new exhaust and was wondering if any of you could tell me if the Corsa Sport system is California drive-by noise legal? The Borla S-Type is 49 state legal and I believe the Corsa has a similar volume. If I can't do Corsa I was thinking about the Ford Racing Touring cat back.
Sponsored

GuardGT

is currently pooping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crimson GT 10r80
i have corsa sport mufflers with a custom double x pipe and its never once been an issue, both my girl and i drive the car daily, and i make a lot of noise lol. however i should mention, im a deputy (plates on that car are not blocked) and to be honest nobody in my county will pull you over for exhaust alone. if you drive like an asshat, and your car is loud, then you should expect bad attention. SB is more anal about bs like exhaust volume sadly. id say just get what you think sounds best, and drive accordingly. if you get pulled over, just be respectful and admit you know its too loud and you are working on changing it. if you get a fix it ticket, throw the stockers back on, get it signed off and throw the corsa back on lol.

OP
OP

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Thanks for the input. I drive pretty conservatively, but I'm not running a front license plate (haven't had any issues with that so far, fingers crossed) and didn't want another reason to get a fix it ticket lol.
Sponsored