Sponsored

Need answer quick

Cobrakev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Installing steeds progressive springs. On the front springs which side is up? Instructions say large dia to bottom, but I can get the spring cap all the way on. Does the large dia go to top
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Look at 5:00 on the video.

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Weirdly enough the front springs on mine had to go with Steeda facing upside down. I spent hours trying to get those things to fit with the logo right side up and was cursing the high heavens. Flipping them they go in perfectly. They sit on the perch on the bottom and the caps go on snug at the top. Not sure why the hell that is but it's the only way they would go on properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

Cobrakev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Weirdly enough the front springs on mine had to go with Steeda facing upside down. I spent hours trying to get those things to fit with the logo right side up and was cursing the high heavens. Flipping them they go in perfectly. They sit on the perch on the bottom and the caps go on snug at the top. Not sure why the hell that is but it's the only way they would go on properly.
That is the problem I am having. I just put the original front spring back on and just installed all the rear stuff I bought. I will call Steeda again in the morning and see what they say. I worked on them for about 4 hours before I gave up.

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Even a local suspension shop that I showed them to said they only went in one way. I installed them the only way they would fit. Car rides great no creaks, no pops, no noises nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored