• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

my triple yellow gt premium 5.0 available in levitown NY

1badstang

Threads
Reaction score
Hey everyone how's it going. I ordered a triple yellow gt premium ,recaros, navi ,Hids and 400a package may 30th . car was built sept 9th and just sat there with no update due to quality control. My dealer had no idea what was going on couldn't give me any answers. I needed a car asap so on Tuesday I picked up a sublime 2015 SRT. I wish I could just get both since I like them both equally . I still check the mustang and I saw today it moved into transit so for anyone looking the car should be here soon. If interested message me I ll give u my sales guys number. It came to 45k out the door
Screenshot_2014-11-03-12-04-11.jpg
IMG_20141102_171510379_HDR.jpg
IMG_20141102_171537814_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

Wolfman625

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT in Deep impact Blue
Love the SRT man. I can vary close to getting a scat pack

Potrillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
Obviously a fan of the subtle colors.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Do NOT deal with this dealership if at all possible. Horrible service.

And congrats on the whip, looks sharp.

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
Nice Challenger! The wheels look very close in design to the Mustang GT PP, except color.

Sponsored

OP
OP
1badstang

1badstang

Threads
Reaction score
Thanks everyone I love the new mustangs I had big plans but I ll own one soon maybe trade this in for a gt350 or something !! I still have my 71 mach 1 so still in the ford family :)

thewiz8807

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT Premium
Lmao love your license plate #.

Do cops give you shit for it?

OP
OP
1badstang

1badstang

Threads
Reaction score
Thanks man! And it depends some love it others will give me shit and write me for everything lol

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
Looks awesome! If it wasn't for the weight I would go look at one, I love the atyling.

Sponsored

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Nice car and love the color. I want one of those bad.

Wayne

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
It is always funny (not really) when people using cellphones on places where it is forbidden. Like in vehicles AND GAS STATIONS.

Are you serious man? It shows how you don't care. On top - you posting your licence plate too. Using a cellphone filling up a car on a gas station and posting your licence plate. (maybe you get it when I am writing it two times?)
If I were a cop, I would look up the licence plate to check out what area you do live.

Only saying! I am wondering that nobody else was asking you that. I am sure they don't think too what they do!?

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

BTW
You couldn't get a bit closer to your open tank? I am sure you would be in the NEWS!

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
It is always funny (not really) when people using cellphones on places where it is forbidden. Like in vehicles AND GAS STATIONS.

Are you serious man? It shows how you don't care. On top - you posting your licence plate too. Using a cellphone filling up a car on a gas station and posting your licence plate. (maybe you get it when I am writing it two times?)
If I were a cop, I would look up the licence plate to check out what area you do live.

Only saying! I am wondering that nobody else was asking you that. I am sure they don't think too what they do!?

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

BTW
You couldn't get a bit closer to your open tank? I am sure you would be in the NEWS!
I don't know of anywhere using cell phones at a gas station is 'illegal'. It's usually posted because they don't want people digging into cars and causing static build up enough to cause a discharge and ignite vapor.
Sponsored