Sponsored

My Status Says "0 Days to Delivery on Cotus"!!

alevine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Porsche GT3, '15 BMW M3, '17 GT350R, '05 997
I am anxiously awaiting a call from the dealer as Cotus shows that I have "0 Days Until Delivery." I hope to get the call tomorrow! I'm very excited as I'm sure you can tell.
Sponsored

DarkL1ghtn1ng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I am anxiously awaiting a call from the dealer as Cotus shows that I have "0 Days Until Delivery." I hope to get the call tomorrow! I'm very excited as I'm sure you can tell.
Mine says 1 Days Until Delivery. I know it was given to the shipper from the rail yard 6 days ago. The dealer is only 50 miles from the rail yard.

C'mon, truck driver, hurry it up! :)

jma406

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350,1962 406 S/S,64 Falcon B/FX, BOSS KK1215
Has your dealer given you updates where your car is? They can track the railcar.

DML25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Checked Cotus about a week ago and it couldn't find the order# and dealer#. Just entered it in now and not only do I have a VIN but its listed as 5 days until delivery.

OP
OP

alevine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just got the call from the dealer. She has arrived! I'm going to pick her up tomorrow. I'm really excited to meet her and bring her home.

Sponsored

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I just got the call from the dealer. She has arrived! I'm going to pick her up tomorrow. I'm really excited to meet her and bring her home.
Congrats! Man that drive home is going to be something special in this car! Can't wait to see some pics!

Bosshog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J-RO
Vehicle(s)
17' 350R // 16' FOCUS RS
Alevine - did you watch COTUS for awhile? Meaning, when COTUS said 30 days or so - was it accurate?

Deca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Cotus said 0 days to delivery two weeks ago- still awaiting shipment...

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Alevine - did you watch COTUS for awhile? Meaning, when COTUS said 30 days or so - was it accurate?
It's close, but not 100% accurate. Sometimes there are anomalies. I have 34 days till delivery, but if it passes qc, I bet I get it at least a week early. Could be one that gets it a month later though LOL

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
J-Ro, looking forward to seeing pictures of your new 2017 R model.

Any idea of a projected delivery date?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sponsored
OP
OP

alevine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

No, I started tracking the shipment on Cotus within the last 14 days. It was very accurate for me. My case may be unique though.

Bosshog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J-RO
Vehicle(s)
17' 350R // 16' FOCUS RS
J-Ro, looking forward to seeing pictures of your new 2017 R model.

Any idea of a projected delivery date?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
According to COTUS, less than one month. Delivery 10/27 or so. I'm going to check in early next week and try to get real dates. . and hopefully chassis #!

Deca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
anyone knows what's up when Cotus doesnt show a delivery estimate anymore? it did before..but that estimated date passed last week the 21st...

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Mine says 1 Days Until Delivery. I know it was given to the shipper from the rail yard 6 days ago. The dealer is only 50 miles from the rail yard.

C'mon, truck driver, hurry it up! :)
I hope it gets picked up soon, DarkL1ghtn1ng!

Checked Cotus about a week ago and it couldn't find the order# and dealer#. Just entered it in now and not only do I have a VIN but its listed as 5 days until delivery.
It arrived at the last rail yard today, DML25. It’ll now wait on a truck to pick it up and deliver it to your dealer.

Woo hoo!! Congrats and enjoy, alevine!!

anyone knows what's up when Cotus doesnt show a delivery estimate anymore? it did before..but that estimated date passed last week the 21st...
It means it passed it and it’s waiting to be updated, Deca.

Deysha