Sponsored

My motor blew up, then this happened..

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Vehicle Showcase
There are several apps that are out that are so much easier to capture telemetry than the several steps involved mentioned. Harry's Lap Timer is one. Track Addict is another.
I've played with some, but none that integrate very well. I havent dug into it much, but anyone know if there is a torque plugin to just record the telematics? The couple I've seen also do video, which I don't want - as I'd just layer it with my dashcam and gopro footage in post.
Sponsored

Grafanton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP 6MT
It may be the amount of dedication that Mattrix puts into his videos, but I use Harry's and love it for it's simplicity, but Mattix's videos are of much higher quality than what I'm getting from Harry's.
A Swiss Army Knife like a smartphone app are always going to produce a lower quality product than a dedicated tool. I guess it all depends on what your goals are. Mattrix has more than 1,000 YouTube followers, I have 8.

DUNDEM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base EB PP
Glad to see you enjoying the car again. Hurry those videos with the new turbo install. Can’t wait to see them!

OP
OP
Mattrix

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Mustang
Here is a video from the 1st race day of the season! The car performed quite well, very pleased!

joeint

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang
Which dealership

Yes it was modified and a bad dealership, lessons were learned!
I'm in Rochester and was wondering what dealership you went to so I can avoid them.

Sponsored

Coloradoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 eco pp
did you see a big improvement with your intercooler upgrade? I saw the install video but not sure if you ever did an impressions video. Just got the garrett intercooler and hope to install soon. I dont track my car but definitely notice the power loss in the summer.

ISHLISS

Chevy & Ford Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro LT1
holy hell clickbait has infected the forums now! click here to find out what happens next...

I sub to A LOT of Car channels, I have a very strict no click bait policy. Its the wrong way to get views.

OP
OP
Mattrix

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
I'm in Rochester and was wondering what dealership you went to so I can avoid them.
I don't say any more, its been a couple years for all I know they're the best now. It's about 40 miles West of you though.

OP
OP
Mattrix

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
did you see a big improvement with your intercooler upgrade? I saw the install video but not sure if you ever did an impressions video. Just got the garrett intercooler and hope to install soon. I dont track my car but definitely notice the power loss in the summer.
I honestly didn't see any improvements but I didn't do any track driving without one. I don't commute in the car or drive it a lot so it wasn't something I could really review. I did a couple cooling upgrades recently that I did notice a lower temp from and I plan to do a video on that in the coming weeks.

OP
OP
Mattrix

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Well after 2 days on track this past weekend I've learned a good deal about the car and how the mods have changed things a bit. I will be putting out a video talking about the turbo, tires, the alignment, engine cooling and other stuff. For now, here is a video of my new fastest lap at Waterford Hills! At the end of this video there are links to the Race event I was participating in!

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]JDwp5nLme8c[/MEDIA]"]
Sponsored