Sponsored

My Corsa Sport Catback purchased online from TDot Performance in Canada

SteveTheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue LE #825 AT PP
I just purchased the Corsa Sport Catback from "TDot Performance" company here in Canada. http://www.tdotperformance.ca. Best price that I could find. Much cheaper and quicker than ordering via US company with Duty etc. ordered on Mon and arrived on Friday. Call TDot to request their BEST pricing :)

I did the simple install myself in my garage with a pair of car ramps, a flathead screwdriver, two sockets (13mm & 15mm deep socket), and a torque wrench

The Fit & Finish of the Corsa product was exceptional!!! The sound is exactly what I was hoping for...I've been watching comments on M6G for over a year now and finally pulled the pin on this Corsa Sport Catback

Very happy with both the purchase and the Corsa product!:thumbsup:
Sponsored

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Good to know ... not many options for us Canucks up here. Didn't think they sold the Borla but I see they do ... and when the hell did exhaust systems get so damn expensive!?

OP
OP
SteveTheStang

SteveTheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue LE #825 AT PP
If you want quality products, like Corsa & Borla you're going to have to pay the price...Here is Canada we unfortunately get further pounded with our CDN dollar worth so much less than the O Mighty US green back!

I was just really pleased with my purchase from TDot Performance, just call them and ask for their best price, you should see 5-8% off as discount

jackthefast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT Premium 401A NAV PP
Gotta agree here... i got the MBRP Race from Tdot.. free shipping, tracking number, phone call to confirm with me the part is what i want before shipping.

Local shops where quoting me 6 weeks got the exhaust in a week.

Will definitely order from them again.

Tiago G.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
I have a pair of used Corsa Extremes axle backs for sale.
Hit me up if your interested, save yourself some $$ over new ones.