OP
OP
WHITE HOT

WHITE HOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 MUSTANG
That really sucks man thats why i stay away from down town, if i ever go to bayside i just park in the garage. Downtown is too risky with all the homeless running around and shady people at night. Really sucks to hear that happened :(
maybe is time to find another job.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WHITE HOT

WHITE HOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 MUSTANG
and this is why mine sits in the garage and I drive an old truck everyday. Sure, break my window in my truck. 20 dollars at the pick and pull and i'm back in business. But touch my Mustang and you die.
trust me from now on the person that I find even looking at my mustang from close is dead (A mustang is the holy grail of a man) touch it and you died.:paddle:

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
sucks to hear about this man. Just wondering was there anything valuable inside the car?

OP
OP
WHITE HOT

WHITE HOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 MUSTANG
sucks to hear about this man. Just wondering was there anything valuable inside the car?
no I always take out everything valuable from my car no even a penny

Sponsored

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
appears that your car is too nice for that area. You will either need to drive a clunker, or re-paint your car primer gray and try to blend in. Or maybe trade into a Mustang that is a less conspicuous color.

is this free parking or paid parking? No parking lot attendant?

OP
OP
WHITE HOT

WHITE HOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 MUSTANG
appears that your car is too nice for that area. You will either need to drive a clunker, or re-paint your car primer gray and try to blend in. Or maybe trade into a Mustang that is a less conspicuous color.

is this free parking or paid parking? No parking lot attendant?
paid parking and the attendant are only in the day time when you don't need it

Sponsored

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Sorry to see this, the damage to your Mustang just sucks. :mad::mad:

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Sometimes I will drive around for 30 min looking for the right place to park, does not matter how many blocks I have to walk. If you are going to a rough neighborhood, consider using Uber or public transportation. . .in the long run you come out cheaper

TruBlue16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT w/PP
Sorry this happened to you. I know exactly how you feel as I've been there a few times with past cars from having my window bashed out and aftermarket radio stolen to just a big key mark down the side. Lot of jealous losers out there who can't afford nice things and do this to make themselves feel better. I get nervous whenever I park my car any place other than my garage.

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I feel your pain OP. My older F-150 was broken into a few years ago and they tore up the dash removing my Pioneer radio. I installed a new alarm in it after that. It goes off if windows are broken or any kind of sudden "shock" movement. They may break a window, but most thieves will run when the alarm sounds. It's only gone off once since then- when the neighbors daughter clipped the bumper trying to park at night. LOL

Pablotheartist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
maybe is time to find another job.
That could be a solution lol theres plenty more jobs out there than downtown. Kendall, coral gables, theres tons of better places for sure.
One time i was at a red light near the MDC Wolfson parking garage and 3 shady hobos get up from the side walk and start walking towards my window, i thought they were going to walk across the street but they started walking dead on towards my car. I took the red light lol
Sponsored