My Car Was Vandalized

WHITE HOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 MUSTANG
:mad: :mad: :mad: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

I do not even know how to start.

I thought today would be a common day but I was wrong.
my car is a 2015 mustang v6. It is my first mustang and I feel proud of him is my dram car and I work hard to get it.

I work in downtown miami here the parking is crazy especially when the miami heat team is playing.

The parking lot I usually use was full so I decided to go and park in a different place. I did not want to leave my car on the street fearing that someone scratching the car.

To make the short story. I left work at 11:00 pm and I was on my way to the parking lot when I listen as if they were breaking some kind of concrete. I found it very strange but since There is a new building under construction I did not pay much attention. when I'm walking to the car always I turn on the car over the remote control.

when I was entering to the parking lot I see a guy comes out fast. I thought that maybe was a homeless cause the downtown is full of homeless when I get to my car I feel like the world is falling. someone tried to break the driver's window with some kind of stone and as they could not break it seems that tried on the rear glass, driver's side rear view mirror, door, the roof, everything was hit with the stone this is a nightmare. next time I see someone near my car:paddle::paddle::paddle:
Sponsored

Last edited:

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
That really sucks man. Vandals and thieves are scum.

Have you checked to see if there is any security footage of that area or nearby? Perhaps the culprit can be seen running away, if anything.

Again, sorry to hear this happened to you.

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Really sucks to work hard for something and a clown comes along
to mess it up.

Glad you are OK

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Ugh. That is terrible. I know what it's like for some random ass to come by and mess with your car.

Jealousy runs deep.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WHITE HOT

WHITE HOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 MUSTANG
That really sucks man. Vandals and thieves are scum.

Have you checked to see if there is any security footage of that area or nearby? Perhaps the culprit can be seen running away, if anything.

Again, sorry to hear this happened to you.
the police are going to check all the security footage from the building around the parking lot to ee if they can catch it

Sponsored

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
That really sucks, sorry to hear that kind of crap.

Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Could we PLEASE have some pictures of this event ???

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Ugh. That is terrible. I know what it's like for some random ass to come by and mess with your car.

Jealousy runs deep.
Yeah, I thought something like this could only happen in a horrible place like Longview, Wa! Having your car vandalized makes you feel violated, sorry to hear what happened. Hopefully the get theirs someday.

G-Rell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
makes me want my blackvue sooner! GL man

Sponsored

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
Sorry , good luck , hope insurance takes car of you and the deducible is not too bad .

:(

OP
OP
WHITE HOT

WHITE HOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 MUSTANG
thanks everyone for the support. (pictures coming soon)

Pablotheartist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
That really sucks man thats why i stay away from down town, if i ever go to bayside i just park in the garage. Downtown is too risky with all the homeless running around and shady people at night. Really sucks to hear that happened :(

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
and this is why mine sits in the garage and I drive an old truck everyday. Sure, break my window in my truck. 20 dollars at the pick and pull and i'm back in business. But touch my Mustang and you die.

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
That sucks. Just last night a guy from my facebook mustang group posted a pic of his 04 (or that body style at least) GT ready to be picked up. It was totaled because of SCRATCHES. $7,000 in damage because someone keyed the crap out of it. The whole freakin car. I asked if he had banged someone's wife..lol. Said it just happened while it was parked at his kid's youth football game. So ridiculous. Good people can't have anything nice in this world without worrying about it.
Sponsored