My car might be cursed/I hate other drivers

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Sorry to see this. I know how it feels to have bad luck. My last GT got hit hard 8 days after I got it and crushed by a tree less than a year later. Before that car I'd never been hit in my 10 years of driving. Thankfully the body shop offered me good money to sell the car to them and I'm on to a new one. Sometimes a car just has bad luck sadly.
Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Sorry man! Good luck on the sedan search.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Pffffft.....

My 2012 Brembo GT was hit 8 times.

Eight friggin' times.

They're just a cars. My 2012 Brembo car's 4 year hit-fest is why I haven't freaked out over my 2016 being hit last week. They are fun, a great hobby, a passionate interest, but you can't freak out when they get damaged. Shit happens, it's just part of owning a car.

The other driver got a big 'ol ticket, right?

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
Sorry to see this.
Seems like most people aren’t paying attention to the roads anymore... it’s like they expect everyone to move out of their way. Those people should lose their licenses

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Sorry to see this.
Seems like most people aren’t paying attention to the roads anymore... it’s like they expect everyone to move out of their way. Those people should lose their licenses
They probably all drive automatics.

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Bingo. People either aren't paying attention, don't care, or both. I agree, it should be harder to get a license these days with how stupid people are.

BenJonson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang S550
Really sad about this...

I had almost the same situation about 15 years ago. The car was restored and I gave it to my brother who just got a driving license. After maybe two or three month the car was hit again to the same side (not my brother's fault). No chance to restore...

The positive thing is you're okay. There's nothing more important than our life! Take care!

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
four months after buying a brand new focus someone did this in the city pulling out from a parking spot. Took months for 'justice' as the arsehole gave false insurance info. I agree with everyone, car is a car and I have learned at the end of the day to treat it as such.

that being said that blows to the OP its a good looking ride

DJinAC

More cars than brains
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Super Black Nissan Altima SL
Glad you and your mother are OK. I cannot stand stupid people. I swear they just give licenses to people whether they can drive or not. Nobody follows the rules of the road they just point the direction they want to go and use the accelerator as an on-off switch.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
What does that matter? Still have to deal with loss of value and all the other crap because she hit me.
Just an objective statement, doesn't mean anything. Someone else said the same thing in a different way, so we're all thinking the same thing. Sorry about your loss, luck with your future sedan.

Sponsored

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Just an objective statement, doesn't mean anything. Someone else said the same thing in a different way, so we're all thinking the same thing. Sorry about your loss, luck with your future sedan.
Perhaps you should look up the definition of objective...Anyways, sorry OP. Glad you and your mom are okay. Looked like the person was initially turning right to me and you swerved left. Seems like an appropriate avoidance maneuver to me. Don’t worry about the naysayers. Happens all the time on the forums. They’re Mario Andrettis in disguise.

OP
OP
scoggy_doogan

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Perhaps you should look up the definition of objective...Anyways, sorry OP. Glad you and your mom are okay. Looked like the person was initially turning right to me and you swerved left. Seems like an appropriate avoidance maneuver to me. Don’t worry about the naysayers. Happens all the time on the forums. They’re Mario Andrettis in disguise.
Thanks. The lane she was in creates a second travel lane on the road I was on. I've never seen someone turn from that lane in all my years of driving around that area which is why it took me completely off guard. The worst part about the whole thing is it happened while visiting family and I live 500 miles away from where the accident took place. So getting my car back will be a huge pain.

OP
OP
scoggy_doogan

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Perhaps you should look up the definition of objective...
Why? The guy right below me said the exact same thing I did except he also berated the OP for not avoiding the accident. Seems like you fail at reading and want to be a concerned forum hero tbh.
Sponsored