My car might be cursed/I hate other drivers

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Acura TLX A-Spec (wish it was offered in a manual) or Lexus GS350.
sorry to see that, painful to watch
good luck with your next motor
Sponsored

RayJHT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
Glad your ok. I feel you on the car being cured vibe. I have been told the same thing from many friends about my car.

OP
OP
scoggy_doogan

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Why? The guy right below me said the exact same thing I did except he also berated the OP for not avoiding the accident. Seems like you fail at reading and want to be a concerned forum hero tbh.
You were good, I just didn't really know what you were getting at. I didn't mean to make it sound like I hate my car or am ok with it being hit, I'm just frustrated with everything that has happened.

OP
OP
scoggy_doogan

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Small update: Damages are $7900. And I have to find some way of getting it up to me since the accident occurred 500 miles from home.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
You were good, I just didn't really know what you were getting at. I didn't mean to make it sound like I hate my car or am ok with it being hit, I'm just frustrated with everything that has happened.
It's all good, I was blunt. This is a sensitive situation you're in and I could have expressed my thoughts more tactfully. Didn't mean to sound insensitive, I was just saying what I thought but I didn't necessarily mean anything by it. I guess I was thinking, it sucks but maybe it was meant to be? But I didn't want to say that exactly. :cheers:

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Here in Fl. you are lucky if the other person has a driver license nevermind insurance.