Mustang Photograph of the Month Contest – September 2023

Keeffa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
keith
Vehicle(s)
ford mustang 2018 gt
In this thread, you are encouraged to post a photo that you are proud of. It does not necessarily need to be high quality, one taken on your mobile/cell phone would be equally as welcome.

*** Viewers are encouraged to vote on photos by clicking a reaction such as 'Like', 'Love' or 'Wow' button on the contributor's post.

You might want to vote on a photograph for its photographic technical brilliance, perhaps its location setting or maybe just because it portrays something special about Mustang ownership.

The guidelines are simple: -

- *** Only one, single photograph to be submitted by a contributor in the given month (no collages).

- The photograph does not need to be taken during the month of the competition.

- A Generation 6 or 7 Mustang should be in the photograph, any model from the full range. It can be the full car or just a small part of it.

- No provocative images. Let the curves of the car body do the talking, not the curves of the person standing in front of the car.

- Feel free to describe why you like your photo, or any background story behind it.

- Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ‘Like’ or 'Love' button located at the bottom of the post.

- Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.

- The photograph with the most ‘Likes’ and 'Loves' wins.

- In the events of a tie, the photograph with the most reactions that are not just a 'like', say such as 'love', 'wow' etc., will be the winner. If that does not determine the winner/place getter, I will make a casting vote.

- I will start a new thread each month

- Please avoid reposting previously entered photographs; this will keep the competition fresh.

Regards,
Chris
20230731_171411.jpg

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Just wanted to try something different, something at night with about a 30 second exposure.

Sponsored

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
My junk😜

D8A9F769-F0CF-433E-A60A-60B2C9953E56.jpeg

zhent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
53109385847_3c4c82ebc5_b.jpg

Sponsored

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
It’s a must that she takes a bath after every weekly outing….😂🤣😂
Same here. Although mine sometimes sits for 2 or 3 weeks at a time on the battery tender (a month in the cold months) if I am really busy at work and cant get her out. Always a wash at the end of any weekend I have had her out though.. The wash itself is almost as satisfying as the drive, I call it my "Car Wash Therapy" LOL...
Sponsored