Mustang GT Insurance Companies

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey '23 GT Mustang , 1976 SS Torana
APIA were $700 cheaper than Shannons for my MACH 1 with less excess also. NRMA was $1000 more than Shannons. Definately pays to shop around.
Strangely enough the NRMA insurance for my '23 GT wasn't even a $1000 , I tried to get a quote from Shannons but after wasting best part of an hour attempting to get a quote from shannons i gave up , i figured if you cant get a timely quote good luck making a claim . Previously my wife totalled our Calais and NRMA had the cash in the bank inside a week so i feel happy going with NRMA again
Sponsored

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
there are 3 things you don't buy just on price, parachutes, toilet paper, and insurance.
You have to check the weasel words as well to make sure the conditions are equivalent, just being the cheapest isn't necessarily the best
100% on the money here , the value and service from insurance can only be judged " AFTER " you have made a claim ...

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
I was with AAMI, now with Shannons. I got quotes from Suncorp, Bingle, Shannons and AAMI. Based on price, inclusions and the PDS I ended up with Shannons. They also happened to be cheapest. I didn't really want agreed value but they didn't do market value.

Kootnak

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, Ranger Raptor
Strangely enough the NRMA insurance for my '23 GT wasn't even a $1000 , I tried to get a quote from Shannons but after wasting best part of an hour attempting to get a quote from shannons i gave up , i figured if you cant get a timely quote good luck making a claim . Previously my wife totalled our Calais and NRMA had the cash in the bank inside a week so i feel happy going with NRMA again
That's really cheap for NRMA, agreed value or market.

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
That's really cheap for NRMA, agreed value or market.
for 2 years i get new for old so at this stage i am not concerned , car is brand new

Sponsored

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 California GT: Black
I recently got $1050 for mine with higher excess of $1500 or $1750 if I recall, I shopped around and a few others were about $1200
Late 30s with one serious license incident in 2021 (which had to be declared)

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
Shannons for allowing mods.

End of story.
Sponsored