Sponsored

MPT Tune Officially out

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
dang, I was told the sct couldn't do the gear change for the 15-16 yet....damnit....I turned down a 3:55 assembly because of that... :(
Sponsored

larry1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 guard
I'm still wondering how I got 257/264 with my setup and with unleashed 93 tune????

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I'm still wondering how I got 257/264 with my setup and with unleashed 93 tune????
Did you get sent a tune for all the mods listed together??? And some dyno's read low. I went to one with my car and it was very low.

professorwoof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vrooom!
I have the BAMA and Unleashed tune and can't wait to get this one too. How does it shift compared to the bama tune? For my the BAMA shifted too hard for normal driving.

myjaja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0
I have the BAMA and Unleashed tune and can't wait to get this one too. How does it shift compared to the bama tune? For my the BAMA shifted too hard for normal driving.
Bama will revise the shifting to your liking. They did it for me as it was too aggressive downshifting.

Sponsored

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a tune from mpt but they emailed me today saying theirs a bug in the sct software for my strategy. So they're waiting on a fix from sct. Kind of weird if you ask me.
It happens sometimes they will get you the tune as soon as they hear back from sct!

larry1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 guard
Now that you've mentioned it I didn't. ...... stupid me

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Now that you've mentioned it I didn't. ...... stupid me
Yeah you should datalog and see if you can get a revised tune to account for all your mods

larry1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 guard
Yeah you should datalog and see if you can get a revised tune to account for all your mods
Gonna try mpt tune. When ordering they have a custom tune form so they should have all my mods

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Gonna try mpt tune. When ordering they have a custom tune form so they should have all my mods
Okay cool should be good..I've heard good things about them on the previous model v6

Sponsored

larry1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 guard
JUST UPLOADED THE MPT TUNE AND I'M AMAZED!!!! DEFINITELY MORE MORE POWER AND TORQUE!!!! Just did a highway pull and major wheel spin

Current mods

Airaid intake
Bbk throttle body
Ported upper and lower manifold
Highflow cats
JLT oil separator
Custom Xpipe
Muffler delete
Mpt 93 tune
3.73 gears

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
JUST UPLOADED THE MPT TUNE AND I'M AMAZED!!!! DEFINITELY MORE MORE POWER AND TORQUE!!!! Just did a highway pull and major wheel spin

Current mods

Airaid intake
Bbk throttle body
Highflow cats
JLT oil separator
Custom Xpipe
Muffler delete
Mpt 93 tune
3.73 gears
Awesome time to get on the dyno

HunterStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Magnetic
Strange, they got mine loaded no problem. although i did have a revision sent to me and i had difficulty loading it into my car, idk if it was me just being retarded or what but after not being able to get the revision to flash i drove down to their shop and they were able to fix it by updating my device and reloading the tune. not sure if that's related to whats going on with yours...probably not lol but if I can say one thing about these guys is they do have good customer service so i'm confident they'll take care of you...also my jaja in case you dont see my other post about transmission noise, could you get me your service receipt of the repair fixing the clunk noise? that would be awesome!
Do you by any chance know if the mpt tune fixes the hesitation issue that these motors get when there are no cats?

BMachine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7

Current mods

Airaid intake
Bbk throttle body
Highflow cats
JLT oil separator
Custom Xpipe
Muffler delete
Mpt 93 tune
3.73 gears
I'm driving stock tune right now, took MPT off because I have a dealer appointment tomorrow...sooo boring to drive it stock, tune absolutely makes it feel like a different car

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I'm driving stock tune right now, took MPT off because I have a dealer appointment tomorrow...sooo boring to drive it stock, tune absolutely makes it feel like a different car
Same with my ecoboost lol. Man I harassed MPT in early-mid 2015 when I had my v6 to see if they would come out with a tune they just kept saying soon. I was looking forward to it...oh well glad to see others are enjoying it.
Sponsored