Sponsored

Mods!!!!!!!!

tbonez3858

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bat mobile
Yes I've heard the stock exhaust but I can't help but think since when hasn't a stock exhaust note benefitted from an aftermarket? Unless it has a removable baffle like the Boss. :shrug:

The exhaust will be the first thing that goes for me as well unless the videos dont do the exhaust tone justice. I will probably have an exhaust sitting at home before even purchase the car...I want a lower tone that doesnt sound like something straight out of nascar/dukes of hazard...

mmhmmustang

Threads
Reaction score
interested in the whipple kit they have been talking about, hoping to have that on or something simular by summer 2015.

If what they say is true, that will include catback, injectors, intercooler, s/c, intake.

After that or before, i dont really care, adding a simple 10in sub and upgrading other speakers,

Clear bra everything, black out what ever i see fit, remove 5.0 and add the tri bar pony

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
+1

looks like a very bad paint job!
The problem with it IMO, is that it looks unfinished. Like the car just got painted and some of the trim hasn't been put back on yet.

But hey, to each his own. If he likes it, that's all that matters...:cheers:

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Either or. So long as it doesn't come stock from the manufacturer. You can fabricate it yourself in your garage or you can buy it third party. Doesn't matter. It's your car! I just want to hear you guys ideas.
Okay.

Simple stuff if out there aftermarket.

1. Hood strut kit and ditch the prop rod.
2. Delete the sound tube.
3. Floor mat protectors.
4. Custom fit window shade.
5. Window tint (maybe)
6. Black plastic reservoir top or paint it black.

More advanced stuff and it depends on the cost.

1. Tune.
2. Axle-back exhaust.
3. Free-flowing intake kit
4. Gloss black hood vents and gloss black rear spoiler.
5. Gloss black wheels (after a while)

Dream mods…

1. Roush or Edelbrock supercharger kit.
2. Full exhaust (headers and mids)
2. Carbon fiber hood

Sponsored

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
Short term:

• Tint
  • Refinish the PP wheels to gunmetal or silver (may plasti-dip them first to decide how I like it)
  • Swap 5.0 badges for tri-bar ponies
  • Ford Racing Tune
  • Exhaust (if I'm not happy with the stock exhaust note)

Longer term:

• TVS, Whipple or MAYBE a Turbo, if well designed kits come out that aren't too complicated or intrusive.
  • Replace the factory vacuum gauge with a boost gauge
  • Aftermarket wheels/tires
  • Under hood dressing
  • Updates to front and/or rear fascia, if I find something I like better than stock. For instance, I might want to put the GT350 quad fascia and exhaust on it if I like the design.

OP
OP
kulfyur

kulfyur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE Mustang
Here's a nice thought.... Customizing the Pony Projector image! I think this will be mine:

I wonder if any one will get the reference (I'm probably the only geeky person in here though lol). I may even rig the projector lights to be on all the time rather than just upon unlocking the door. lol

P.S. if you figure it out you can't have my license plate! I came up with it first! lol

HGFireHazard

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Early on:

Window tint
Exhaust
Possible visual tweaks to the exterior depending on what comes out

Further down the road:
Supercharger of the non-centrifugal variety.
Better dampers

I had a Vortech V1 s-trim on my 95 and while it was a blast, you can't blast high RPM's everywhere to have fun with it. I'm ready to enjoy on the street all that low end torque.

I only hope I can actually hold out until the drivetrain warranty is up, but I have a feeling seeing other people dyno theirs with one might get me to do it sooner.

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
My first two mods will be painting the rear diffusor matt charcoal and powdercoating the PP wheels silver.
I assume that you have a premium on order, as don't the base cars come with the solid color rears?

DarkKnightDant3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
Powder coat the rims gunmetal
Powder coat or paint the brakes red (same red as tail lights and period on 5.0 badge)
Window tint
Front camera for parking to use with Sync LockPick
Radar detector

Sponsored

tbonez3858

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bat mobile
Powder coat the rims gunmetal
Powder coat or paint the brakes red (same red as tail lights and period on 5.0 badge)
Window tint
Front camera for parking to use with Sync LockPick
Radar detector
I was an avid supporter of V1 radar detector. As time has gone on I find Waze (GPS cell phone app) to be much more reliable. I still use both....

Thanks to Audi, Merc and BMW putting radar on anything that moves, detectors are more of a hassle now than they are worth. I find I ignore mine, at my own peril, most of the time.

CMcNam

Sheepdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Driver mod.

I'll be at the track modding myself before I mod the car.

5.0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Here's a nice thought.... Customizing the Pony Projector image! I think this will be mine:

I wonder if any one will get the reference (I'm probably the only geeky person in here though lol). I may even rig the projector lights to be on all the time rather than just upon unlocking the door. lol

P.S. if you figure it out you can't have my license plate! I came up with it first! lol
Looks a little illuminati-ish

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
Some sort of upgrade to the front and rear fascia + forced induction.
Sponsored