• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

MMD S550 staggered wheel set **Brand New**

SilverGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silver GT
**SOLD**
Selling a set of MMD Holgen Wheels. This is a staggered set with the front size 20x8.5 and rear 20x10. Asking price is $500. They are in Perfect condition since they have never been used or had wheels mounted. I purchased them last summer but was not able to install them due to a military move and winter season. I need to cover some expenses so I am selling some of the parts I have for my Mustang. These wheels will fit any S550 2015 and up. I also believe they fit other mustang years but Im not sure. I took them out of their boxes for the pics for the first time. I am stationed in Scott AFB, IL near the St Louis area. I would prefer a local pick up but if buyer needs them shipped I can do that too (buyer pays for shipping). Also selling Pypes Catback with X-Box and black tips. Get them both for $1100. Cat-back only is worth $850. Pictures of the exhaust in another thread.
20170307_175640_resized.jpg
20170307_175801_resized.jpg
20170307_175645_resized.jpg
20170307_175701_resized.jpg
20170307_175708_resized.jpg
20170307_175714_resized.jpg
Edited.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
If I can offload some amplifiers I might be interested.

Focuztyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
The price is nice but I'm also I the middle of a move, gonna be in a navy school till the summer and all my HHG are in navy storage until July. I want these but don't want these in my school barracks lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
SilverGT

SilverGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silver GT
If you image search in Google there are a couple of pics of S550's with them. I just dont want to post someone elses car in this thread. I never installed them so I dont have any pics of my car with them on.

OP
OP
SilverGT

SilverGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silver GT
Sorry Sir. You are right. I could not see an image of them either. American Muscle had some pictures from customers but they remove them. Sorry I dont have any pictures of the wheels in an S550.